Shaved or very closely trimmed is best in my view as I love cunni lingus and hair just gets in the way. Plus, those lips are just beautiful to behold.

Best Answer

all naturale

Best Answer

I'm so glad another girl doesn't shave or trim around her vagina. I am so proud to say I have never trimmed or shaved between my legs and never will. I think I look so sexy with a hairy vagina :)

Best Answer

Oh bless you dear. I would like to see your opinion on this when you are grown up.

Best Answer

All you ladies are so beautiful hairy pusdyto stay

Best Answer

bald or neatly shaved, either one works because.. well, I don't like eating hair.

Best Answer

Totally bald or very very very very low and neatly cut. <br />
It also goes for dicks too. It's all about the back, sack and crack wax! <br />
For hygiene reasons. Also one other reason that is a bit too much information for here. lol

Best Answer

Shaven. Or waxed or permanently electrolysed.<br />
Bald everywhere below the neck.<br />
It's prettier and cleaner

Best Answer

beggars cant be choosers right?... oO

Best Answer

I do not like vaginas.

Best Answer

?!?!, you got one so your profile informs me.

Best Answer

Just because I have a vagina does not mean that I love all of the vaginas in the world.

Best Answer

Tell me, how'd you get here?

Best Answer

I don't care if they are hairy bold or neatly shaved because as long as they are clean they Taste Great :)

Best Answer

Neatly shaved - hate getting hair in my mouth.

Best Answer

Shaving leaves a stuble. It's like kissing a porcupine. I like neatly trimmed - so does my wife (we call it manscaping).

Best Answer

Shaved under carriage but pubes on top so you look like a grown up

Best Answer

Hairy or Bald depends on the lady.

Best Answer

shaved, easier to lick

Best Answer

I haven't been with a woman who had hair o. Her vagina in about 8 years. I love going down on a shaved *****. I dont care for hair in my mouth

Best Answer

always bare......................always!

Best Answer

Neatly trimmed is best so that lips are on display. Because it looks sexy and makes oral more enjoyable.

Best Answer

HAIRY

Best Answer

I love the bald/clean shaven look of the vagina. The feel of the smooth skin around the vagina.

Best Answer

I love it bald I am shaved smooth too

Best Answer

Bald like a baby every day.

Best Answer

Bald or neatlt trimmed so i dont get mouth fulls of hair. I love *********** and actually prefer it to intercourse. As long as my lady is pleased I know I will get off since i get so worked up going down her it doesn't take me very long as my lady is so hot

Best Answer