Neither bother me, as long as it does not look like the guy is wearing a sweater when he is shirtless...

Best Answer

i hope i don't get that bad as the years go by....right now i feel like i don't have to do anything and it's not bad at all....same with my armpits lol

Best Answer

Yeah, some guys' armpit hair is just out of control...

Best Answer

I don't care if a guy's chest is hairy or not. I care about WHO he is and how he treats me.

Best Answer

bare. I got a friend who lets his hair grow, his belly looks like a: blackhole, dead ferrett, a hairy birds nest, a clogged shower drain, a stuck tupei, and harboring cousin IT's forgotten child in his stomach.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to pull anything out of there. I might get stuck, and it might pull me in

Best Answer

Good description of what I have been called, a werewolf, monkey, etc, we hairy guys just have to put up with that.

Best Answer

I prefer bare chested women !

Best Answer

I do like some hair on a mans chest :)

Best Answer

Neither would bother me :)

Best Answer

bare definatly haha

Best Answer

Either way is fine

Best Answer

Used to shave my chest so my abs were more visible but stopped because there's no one to show them to.

Best Answer

I go with the natural look(mainly because i'm just lazy and don't care lol), which for the moment (and hopefully for the rest of my life) isn't too hairy so i just let it go and don't bother shaving it unless i have someone telling to me(for obvious reasons hehe ;) but at the moment no demands from anyone so it's "o natural" for me haha

Best Answer

im bare and always have been so bare lol

Best Answer

I always wonder if men who have no hair on their chests are a bit disappointed in that fact, if I had no hair on my chest I certainly would have.

Best Answer

i like some hair

Best Answer

I like smooth skin, but some hair is not a deal-breaker to me.

Best Answer

shirt covered here...

Best Answer

bare

Best Answer

Hairy Chest.

Best Answer

bare chest

Best Answer

Hairy

Best Answer

Hairy chest

Best Answer