Very bad idea! But... can also be a whole lot of excitement and fun. I used to do this **** at work with some of my female counterparts. I've got some great memories. I am partial to the married women since they don't "kiss and tell." What is better is hanging out with clients. Particularly, the successful ones. I've gone to parties and gatherings that I would have NEVER had the opportunity to experience otherwise. Sleeping with clients is fine too since them don't want any more trouble than you do.

Best Answer

Ok, here it is, I own and operate many individual companies which are integrated to some extent and I learned the very hard way that what a friend who began his company long ago told me, "don't **** where you work or you will **** your company and yourself." When you tell yourself that any relationship, even just sex, will have no effect you lie to yourself and it is a lie that you know is a lie. No number of rationalizations will convince me that there is any upside for you or the company.

Best Answer

BAD BAD BAD, don't **** where you sleep sorta speak. If something goes wrong and there is a good chance it will, life at work will be hell. This is of course you plan includes hooking up and if not, then you have to ask, can a man and woman just be friends? I suppose yes, but there is too much tension here.... you plan on jumping his bones :x

Best Answer

Well, we've hung out twice and there's flirting, but no jumping. ;) But I heard from a mutual friend he's into me. Going to a party at his house, but I suspect any jumping would be with someone other than him...

Best Answer

Me I say have done it many times as a co worker and as a boss . I say we treat as we would want to be treated and friends come from anywhere.

Best Answer

mm interesting...i say go for and tell me how it went!! ha ha ha

Best Answer

Do I have a choice? ;-)

Best Answer

not with me!

Best Answer

there is an old saying 'Dont dip your pen in the company ink", I know that that doesn't LITERALLY apply to you but you get the point. If he seems cool though it couldnt hurt to go once I guess but be warned, while sometimes these things work out, there is also the chance of fall out because people are so immature. <br />
Personally I like having my work/personal life separate for the most part. If something in my life is bothering me I can go to work and find something to do to keep my busy, and if work is kicking my *** I look forward to seeing a friend or something to get my mind off work mode for a little while. But thats just me.

Best Answer

That's a good point. Course I still have 8 other people in the department to focus on work with, right?

Best Answer

If you say so lol

Best Answer

why would it be a problem? as long as you have fun it doesn't matter who it's with

Best Answer

True. I've had to work with people I don't get along with before. And I'm never one for drama...

Best Answer

what's the worst that can happen? if you don't get along, oh well, you're just casual work buddies

Best Answer

what's the worst thing that could go wrong?... you haven't been in the work force very long, have you? every company has that warning story about someone who got a little too cozy with coworkers. sometimes you have to put in some face time now and then so you don't seem like a snob, but you have to careful not to get too close bc when sheet hits the fan, you're out of a job and out of friends.

Best Answer

I went to a John Butler Trio concert with my manager...

Best Answer

As a friend thing or were you into each other?

Best Answer

Eh. I'm not really sure, to be honest. It was a friend thing at first, then got a little weird and then it just came to a close, thankfully.

Best Answer

I'm old school in thinking managers don't mix socially with the troops, but if he is really cute.....

Best Answer

He's cute. And he's smart. And he's confident. All-around a sexy mix. I think I'm with you - usually not a good idea, but tough to not make exceptions, right?

Best Answer

As long as it isn't romantic, hanging out with co-workers can be fine. However, if the friendship goes south, how will you handle it?

Best Answer

Hopefully he's not interested in me - that's the easiest way to ensure it doesn't get romantic. :)

Best Answer

I do from time to time.. It is all on if you make a full of your self when you get drunk if thats what your gonna do

Best Answer

True. Need to be careful because I will be seeing him every day for a while.

Best Answer