Sounds good. <br />
Didja block 'em?<br />
Most pervs don't read profiles....they aren't interested in who you are as a person, and they sure as heck don't care about respect.

Best Answer

Indeed- maybe all teh blood navigated south and there's not enough left the read

Best Answer

If I said I liked your scales would you hold it against me?

Best Answer

I love the entendre- it's the Lemme (&amp;^*^*^) while my wife %&amp;(%% you and our dog %^&amp;)%%^ you- if it were funny - I'm in- O I also don't care for the swine offering me booze- sounds stupind I know- that's just intentionally being a 'tard- once I shoot them down

Best Answer

You Gal's sure have to put up with a lot of yucky dude pervs. You think they ever find a receptive target that's not also a yucky dude perv pretending to be a slutty girl who likes yucky dude pervs?

Best Answer

You gals sure have to put up with a lot from yucky dude pervs. You think they ever find a receptive target that’s not also a yucky dude perv posing as a slutty girl who likes yucky dude pervs?

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I won't do it again

Best Answer

You couldn't be a pig if you tried

Best Answer

That's the nicest thing a woman has ever said to me.......

Best Answer

Please don't block me i will be good.

Best Answer

wish I could have a gate keeper;)

Best Answer

Any money in it?

Best Answer

Beer?

Best Answer

I'm the man for the job.

Best Answer

Well I am a male but I still see a lot of perv's. on my friends whiteboards. <br />
I always suggest "Ignore", "Block" then "Report". 3 strikes and your OUT! <br />
If they could read while ********** then they would know your not interested, many are left overs from the old myspace site, and think this is their private play ground. Most men have trouble doing more than one thing at a time, add in one handed typing, and how can you expect them to read? <br />
OMG! What If I am a perv? yikes!

Best Answer

You certainly seem to know enough about it! ;*

Best Answer

Awe thanks! lol Well at least not lately!

Best Answer

Good for you goodie two shoes...lol

Best Answer

...still waters Mr. B might say///

Best Answer

Do your best to ignore them. They will get bored after awhile.

Best Answer

I block them

Best Answer

perfect :)

Best Answer

Babz, I've had a status saying something about blocking pervs, with a "read this before you add me" story featured and they STILL try and add me. <br />
Maybe they've made themselves go blind :-P

Best Answer

They can't be bothered

Best Answer

Like cheating, but not actually cheating. I thought you were a legal something or other, you should appreciate technicalites.

Best Answer

I'm a lawyer-something or other- soem law is black and white

Best Answer

Nonsense. I remember jury service, every five minutes we were sent off to the jury room so we didn't hear the arguing over some point of law or other.

Best Answer

what?....<br />
one would be afraid that they would cheat if someone comes on to them? really? <br />
I think my head is about to explode

Best Answer

sigh

Best Answer

there are multiple levels for my confusion. Namely that culturally most people think s*x and flirting outside of marriage is wrong and undesirable and yet although its undesireble they are concerned about wanting to do it. I guess its like candy or other unhealthy foods from their point of view.

Best Answer

Don't let the camel's nose under the tent- before you know it the camel it in-I can have double entendres etc- Mr B knows who he married- but when someone out n out seeks sex- get lost- there is no room for witty banter- it's disrespectful to my husband and I have no interest. My jokes are another kettle of fish and if you don't get the difference FKKK you

Best Answer

I guess I dont understand the problem then. if you have no intrest then there is no worry about 'doing anything like cheating'.
For example, I have no intrest in eating a huge bucket of lard and you could put that lard in my lap as much as you want I am still not going to be tempted by it :) anyway, duely noted.

Best Answer