deekshaa deekshaa 31-35, F 4 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Marriage

I don't believe it for a moment and it's that belief that causes so much unhappiness and struggle for people. It's completely unrealistic and comes from a fairy take which isn't real life to begin with.<br />
Any marriage or relationship cycles through high and low periods. That's real life. And it's how we handle the low cyles that determine how the relationship is going to work. The same applies for us when we're single.

Best Answer

i really appreciate ur view....but dont u think that low cycles are high when v r married...

Best Answer

They're like anything else in life. They cycle up and down. I've been married for 26 years and have seen and been through these cycles. I'm not saying marriage is bad. I'm just saying it's not perfect.

Best Answer

I do believe in happily married ever after because what we believe in we could make it happen.....may be at first you might fail but keep trying and evolve in the process.

Best Answer

I am happily married. I have been for 14+ years now. I believe there is nothing impossible for God, including happily ever after.

Best Answer

I'm a lot happier single (after having been married twice).

Best Answer