I turned 18 today :D What are some good credit cards to start out with? Yes I know to be careful, I just have to build up credit ASAP because I'm trying to get a loan for flight school.
Musicgirl84 Musicgirl84 18-21, F 19 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Aging

I wouldn't get a credit card. It's too much bullshit to deal with.

Best Answer

Happy birthday miss... ah best to have no credit cards - they only get ya in trouble.

Best Answer

(don't forget to update your profile)

Best Answer

u dont need a credit card, y need a bf, he will take care of ur expenses.. ha ha<br />
and ya happy b'day

Best Answer

don't get a credit card, it will be to hard to get out of debt

Best Answer

you can change your age group at ep.

Best Answer

MasterCharge, BankAmericard

Best Answer

Happy birthday!

Best Answer

Happy b'day =) n sry idk

Best Answer

Even I don't have a credit card yet.

Best Answer

None, people your age tend to use them like free money.

Best Answer

See if the flight school has loans...decent learning institutions do. Credit cards are seductive and dangerous . I know. If you must, get a department store credit card, charge what you'd buy anyway and pay off the balance every month.<br />
There is no such thing as a good credit card. Most will double or triple your rate if you are even 2 days late one time. It WILL happen.

Best Answer

Get any card, but only use it for gas or some other regular purchase that's already part of your budget, then pay for it right away online when you get home so you don't get hit with interest charges. Do this consistently and your rating will rise.

Best Answer

Any will destroy your life just fine.

Best Answer

If you get one use it only for the necessities and pay it off each month. I'll never understand why people pay 25% interest on a candy bar. My first card was a capital one card with a low credit limit. Perfect for starting out.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday Okay now everybody join in! Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday dear Musicgirl84 Happy Birthday to you!

Best Answer