sarasay38 sarasay38 36-40, F 11 Answers Apr 22, 2012

I don't like the idea of Earth Day. That we confine our respect for the planet which birthed and nurtured not only our species but all life to a single day a year is a tragedy. I guess it's just one more sign of how passive environmentalism has become.

Best Answer

****. You should have reminded me before I littered.

Best Answer

Yes, I commited to breaking my habit of tossing cigarette butts out the window of my truck. I never do that under other circumstances

Best Answer

And Happy Earth Day to you too! Well, its a rainy and cold day, couldn't do too much, but I can say, for the longest time now, I've only been using energy saving light bulbs, been recycling, and wash my clothes in cold water.

Best Answer

I flushed the toilet.

Best Answer

Yes we went outside today in the rain. put a tarp up and shared energy back and forth with the earth. WE ate and we through away our leftovers for the animals and the trees to feed on when they decompose.

Best Answer

Yes I lift in in the Throne

Best Answer

didnt the guy that started earth day murder his girl friend in philidelphia?

Best Answer