JusTme20329 JusTme20329 22-25, F 13 Answers Apr 6, 2012

pshaw, not Easter in this house, it's Passover!

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

Passover? Jewish holiday...there are more holidays than just the Christian ones, yah know x)

Best Answer

oh im sorry :) i didnt catch on to that quick enough.. well happy Passover, friend <3

Best Answer

thank you, and Happy Easter to you =)

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

God is good!

Best Answer

He is good all the time :)

Best Answer

Just out of curiosity, what do bunnies and chicken eggs have to do with the resurrection of Christ?

Best Answer

Hey, 3:16: Did you know that when Jesus said that God gave his only begotten son, he was referring to the multiverse? Even Jesus never suggested that he was the only begotten son of God. In fact, it's clear that he didn't even believe in the "God" that christians worship.

Best Answer

what? that's incorrect... Jesus knew the father and Jesus knew He was the son of God. Jesus didn't need anyone to tell Him this..

Best Answer

would like to know what Gailg3 is smoking

Best Answer

Just high on truth, my friend

Best Answer

you got it

Best Answer

Amen!! I can drink soda on Sunday!!

Best Answer

Thank you baby Joshua!!!

Best Answer

baby Joshua?

Best Answer

Jesus is latin for Joshua

Best Answer

oh.

Best Answer

Just give me the time and the name of the Court - I'll be your witness......

Best Answer

i don't have a date or time.. no one knows.. but the judge will come to us when you least expect it.

Best Answer

......wow.....that's gonna be hard getting time off work to be your witness.....boss doesn't like short-notice.....

Best Answer

call out.. he will listen..

Best Answer