ok !<br />
Today it's 3:05pm, work ends in one hour, then Yipee, WE !<br />
Tomorrow : have a lunch with my S-I-L.... always sooo good, nice sister !<br />
Sunday (sun ?) : just wait and see... sure EP a part of the day...lol<br />
OK ?

Best Answer

Great! Enjoy your time with your sister. One more hour...great! then you are free. Oh and I see you have your black dress again for now :) Nice! Have a great weekend Julie.

Best Answer

Have a great weekend too dear sister. Yes, I've a deal with my dyer. Once a month I send it one dress, could be clean for next month...lol

Best Answer

haha lol. They did a good job with your dress. It's fresh and clean and nicely pressed :P

Best Answer

Ooooh, yes. Great dyer... Plan to have shareholding with her....

Best Answer

picking up my little lass from school then its a weekend of Harry Potter magic battles (with wands obviously) and whatever else she wants to play, its goin to be great. hope you have a good one as well.

Best Answer

Sounds like fun! Have a nice time with your little lass :)

Best Answer

Happy Friday back atcha! IDK working today, then play it as it rolls this weekend

Best Answer

Thank you. Yeah I'm heading to work shortly myself. Have a nice weekend...whatever you do.

Best Answer

Uhm .. IDK. Probably work some, shopping..etc..

Best Answer

Sometimes the best things aren't always planned right? Shopping sounds like fun. Ok have an awesome weekend.

Best Answer

Planned? LOL. YEAH I DON'T MAKE THOSE ANYMORE. ITS just too much like a commitment for some and me alike.

Best Answer

Make a fool out of myself and sing and dance to 'Sexy and I know it'. lol

Best Answer

lol. Sounds like fun! pffft! I make a fool of myself all the time :P
Have a fun weekend :D

Best Answer

Thanks! You too!

Best Answer

That's kinda a silly song.. don't you think? I am so happy to sing but dance... ohh no.

Best Answer

hmmm....that's why I like the song...coz it's so silly. And the video. Oh MY gawhd! It's even sillier and super hilarious!

Best Answer

The video is really funny! lmfao!

Best Answer

I am working this wknd . Thank you, you have the best wknd ever.:)

Best Answer

Thank you! Ok well have a nice weekend and hope works goes well.

Best Answer