*celebrate
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 25 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Hobbies

The Native Americans celebrated this day with the colonials. It took a hundred years or so for the Native American decline in America. You imply that the colonials rounded them up and shot them, like what the Arabs are doing to Christian blacks in Darfur to this day. Troll harder. :p

Best Answer

Oh shush u big know-it-all :P hehe jk, have a great day young grasshoppah!

Best Answer

:*

Best Answer

Young lady is very young and naive, methinks. Easy to indoctrinate. Too young to lead a life of constant internal strife, mistrust and hate...much like what is happening in the middle east today.

Best Answer

Actually, the majority had been killed by smallpox by the time of the colonial period. Christopher Columbus and others brought smallpox to the New World in the 1400's and 1500's. Entire nations were wiped out.

Best Answer

Stir it up, why don't ya? Just stir it on up. Big spoon, stirring and stirring.

Best Answer

Haha yep, with one of those big wooden ones!!

Best Answer

Why not? I see no harm in discussing the real story.

Best Answer

Then don't leave out the real story of when Thanksgiving actually started. It's important and underappreciated.

Best Answer

Ignorant rubbish. Is this what they taught you in public school?

Best Answer

Eat a native american turkey and drink some native american booze with the rest of my native american family (we were all born here so I consider us natives of the country)

Best Answer

I just don't see it that way, sorry. An attitude of gratitude is something worth celebrating in my book.

Best Answer

I'm just here for the food. :)

Best Answer

lmao genocide of native americans day!!!! I vote we change the name of thanksgiving to that, it's not like most people know what thanksgiving is...my thanksgiving was in october so there is no celebrating, just a normal day in Canada

Best Answer

Why did you not celebrate in Canada back in October? We even had a Quebecois come over for his very first Action de Grace meal (GF's daughter's boyfriend). He loved all the good food.

Best Answer

Haha right?? XD well have a great day up there anyway (:

Best Answer

@pasynko, I meant we don't celebrate today. I most definitely celebrated back in October, even went home for the weekend.
@brodybear thanks, i will :) enjoy your turkey day :)

Best Answer

well at least you werent at the genocide. why cut up thanksgiving when its the only american white peoples holiday with the right spirit - thanks. you dont have to continue to relate it to the actual basis for it just keep the spirt. its not negative so you shouldnt be.

Best Answer

im in bed alone looking at the ceiling counting the dots

Best Answer

I think you should meet with a local elder or medicine woman and start the journey of your personal healing.

Best Answer

i dont celebrate the cruel, cold and calculated murder of any of my ancestors

Best Answer

It's all about spending time with family, and since I live far away from all me family I am not doing a damn thing but sit on the couch and enjoy my day off.

Best Answer

By getting "scalped" at the nearest Indian casino that is also serving a special Thanksgiving brunch.

Best Answer

well I'm in the UK so no need, but hey it's thursday, I got a bottle of wine and a scented candle. what you got?

Best Answer

Gona have a bottle of gin and some weed ;)

Best Answer

nice! good for you! I have to wait until tomorrow for the herb : (

Best Answer

Aww that sounds depressing, sorry hun :(

Best Answer

it's alright I have a plan: tip the scales ; )

Best Answer

As much as I don't care for this holiday or any holidays really, my mother stuck me with turkey duty while she's at work :/ ....

Best Answer

Lol that sucks.. don't forget to stuff it's booty hole lol

Best Answer

Ew, no. lol.

Best Answer

But that's what gives it all the flavor!! Throw some garlic and onions in there haha shove them in there!!

Best Answer

noooo lol, all I'm actually doing is cooking it....she already prepared it last night. I'm just making sure it gets cooked and trying not to burn the house down haha

Best Answer

Just like I celebrate Columbus Day<br />
not

Best Answer

By not being American! o/

Best Answer

Somebody seriously needs to look up the definition of genocide.

Best Answer