FIRST: i tried and failed to send a card to all those i know, some seemed to send, not all.... an ep glitch or maybe my eyes all fuzzed up with flu. SECOND: hi all............... CONGRATULATIONS! and well done for surviving 2012. wishing you all a contented 2013................from robbie, with kisses, (((((HUGS))))) and a share of bad nasty 'flu germs to all that want them ;-) THIRD: who said the world started at a fraction after midnight on january 1st? it's always confused me. FOURTH: i never expected to live into the 21st century - so every midnight is a bonus for me.... Woooooooo Wooooooo the question: how is your new year going to be? respect, from robbie
robbiew8n robbiew8n 56-60, M 5 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Parenting & Family

The first 8 hours of 2013 were fairly good, but I was asleep for most of it. :) In 2012, to my guesstimation, I worked 350 hours. I HOPE to work more than that from now until April, but don't have specific details worked out. That's the most major thing that I hope changes from 2012 to 2013.

Best Answer

hey! you have a great goal, strong wishes of support coming your way as you read this.... reach out and grab them. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Same to you you crazy tiger :P All is well and all calamity, strifes, arguments, disagreements placed behind me, time to start fresh and begin my march towards salvation for the world! :D<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Write-Poetry/2836534http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Write-Poetry/2836534" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

make sure to stock up on protein and calories then.... you have a long hard march up that there hill!

Best Answer

LOL I will do that, plenty of chickens and headless roosters to my leisure :)

Best Answer

The question mark sums up exactly how I feel about this new year!

Best Answer

yeah..... me too.... kind of excited, kind of scared, kind of sad, kind of hopeful, kind of "huh?"

Best Answer