FIRST: i tried and failed to send a card to all those i know, some seemed to send, not all.... an ep glitch or maybe my eyes all fuzzed up with flu. SECOND: hi all............... CONGRATULATIONS! and well done for surviving 2012. wishing you all a contented 2013................from robbie, with kisses, (((((HUGS))))) and a share of bad nasty 'flu germs to all that want them ;-) THIRD: who said the world started at a fraction after midnight on january 1st? it's always confused me. FOURTH: i never expected to live into the 21st century - so every midnight is a bonus for me.... Woooooooo Wooooooo the question: how is your new year going to be? respect, from robbie
robbiew8n robbiew8n 56-60, M 5 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Parenting & Family

The same as last year.

Best Answer

is that a reflection of what you want it to be?

Best Answer

Not really, 2012 sucked.

Best Answer

I concur with Robbie, make a change and do great things OC you can be the best artist in the world if you tried!

Best Answer

what is that you want it to be? what holds you back? ok to msg me direct if you don't want it public.

Best Answer

The first 8 hours of 2013 were fairly good, but I was asleep for most of it. :) In 2012, to my guesstimation, I worked 350 hours. I HOPE to work more than that from now until April, but don't have specific details worked out. That's the most major thing that I hope changes from 2012 to 2013.

Best Answer

hey! you have a great goal, strong wishes of support coming your way as you read this.... reach out and grab them. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Same to you you crazy tiger :P All is well and all calamity, strifes, arguments, disagreements placed behind me, time to start fresh and begin my march towards salvation for the world! :D<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Write-Poetry/2836534http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Write-Poetry/2836534" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

make sure to stock up on protein and calories then.... you have a long hard march up that there hill!

Best Answer

LOL I will do that, plenty of chickens and headless roosters to my leisure :)

Best Answer

The question mark sums up exactly how I feel about this new year!

Best Answer

yeah..... me too.... kind of excited, kind of scared, kind of sad, kind of hopeful, kind of "huh?"

Best Answer