GreatKindOfDifferent GreatKindOfDifferent 18-21, F 18 Answers Apr 15, 2012

twighlight should be taken to the surpreme court for turning the vampire genre gay....<br />
daylight sparkles?... sounds like my little pony for christs sake

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

i no -_- i love vampires but i hate the ones in twilight....the vampire diaries is good though

Best Answer

Best Answer

Gay? GAY?! JUST BECAUSE EDWARD SPARKLES, VAMPIRES ARE GAY? Right. Uhuh. Ever heard of the phrase DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. Rainbows are for gay people. Don't bag on Twilight now. Twilight is AMAZING. It doesn't matter if he ******* GLOWS IN THE DARK, Twilight would STILL be the best movie I ever watched and will continue to watch for the rest of my life. -_-

Best Answer

good for you

Best Answer

Harry Potter because The Characters Actually Display Emotions, compared to Kristen Steward(Bella) and Robert Pattinson(Edward) on The Twilight movies. Harry Potter is much more watchable too. Anybody can watch it. There's Good Acting in Harry Potter movies. What I didn't like about The Twilight series movies is that they are changed the image of Vampires. They made Vampires Daywalkers, when tradionally a Vampire Dies/ Explodes when exposed to Daylight. And they also changed the image of a Warewolf. They made Warewolves, Wolves. Warewolves stand on 2 feet, Not All 4 like a Dog. That Sucked. Anyway, Harry Potter over Twilight.

Best Answer

twilight has the gayest vampires I have every seen or read about Potter is over though and I must admit that the second to last movie was weak and the last was a huge let down after having read the book

Best Answer

you should never expect hollywood to stay true to the book. some director always has his own ideas

Best Answer

true but I can hope right I think that some directors want to be true to the books but it ends up on the cutting room floor most of the time anyway

Best Answer

Twilight. Twilight. Twilight all the way. Sorry if you don't like Twilight, but Twilight is the best movie I ever seen. (and I've seen A LOT of movies) t-.-

Best Answer

Hunger Games

Best Answer

As a guy who reads a lot I think both stories are worthwhile. I think j.k. Rowling does a great job explaining every detail in the series, while I think Meyer does a great job with character development . Movie wise hp>twilight.

Best Answer

If its about the movies, then Harry Potter.<br />
If its the books, I find that there are too many Harry Potter books, so I would go with Twilight, especially since I own all four of them.

Best Answer

too many books?. oO i coulda read another 7

Best Answer

After so many I would begin to loose thought of what just happened &gt;.&lt;

Best Answer

lol!! ^^ me too!

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I really didnt' like Harry Potter. I saw Twilight, because my granddaughter wanted to see it. I wasn't really impressed.

Best Answer

read the books for twilight, never really got into the movies (only watched the first one and was disappointed so never bothered with the rest) never watched or read harry potter, i think my kids may have seen one of the movies but wernt really interested

Best Answer

I like Harry Potter better. I've read all the books and seen 3 of the movies and I've loved all of it. I've seen one of the Twilight movies and wasn't big on it and haven't wanted to see or read any of the rest of that series. I'm for Harry Potter all the way!

Best Answer

I enjoy harry potter, I've never seen twilight tho...

Best Answer

Good. Dont, its gay &gt;&gt;

Best Answer

Anne Rice!!!!!

Best Answer