caithness caithness 51-55, F 19 Answers May 30, 2012

Keep you face covered if it does....

Best Answer

Our police forces in the Greater Toronto, and in the Hamilton area of Southern Ontario report thay are seeing more and more of it on our streets. And the drug is Illegal in Canada as it cantains methedrine and amphetamines.<br />
Sounds to me like this drug is the most dangerous to have surfaced in a long time. It's relatively cheap, highly addictive and once you take it, you're out of control on a burning rocket trip. Very scary stuff to have people taking in your neighbourhood.

Best Answer

Probably, I'm near the oil sands and that is one drugged up place. But I haven't heard anything from the community yet. Scary drug.

Best Answer

Last year, barely got on the market before people were reporting nightmare trips and serious side effects. I think it's legal still but it's practically impossible to find.<br />
I was busking one day and some kid asked me if I knew where he could buy these bath salts. I just shrugged said "try the head shops. Also why don't you just buy some pot instead." His response was "pot's boring."

Best Answer

Yeah. I've heard a few stories though no really, really crazy ones (though the guy who broke into someone's house and started putting up Christmas decorations is kinda funny). But maybe someone should tell the Canadian government about the guy in Miami who tried to eat another man's face off and had to be put down by the police. Warning...this gets graphic....<br />
Police ordered him to stop, and he just looked up with a mouth full of flesh and growled. Then the officer shot him in the chest...and he kept eating. Some reports are saying it took up to 6 shots to stop him. The victim lost 75% of his face, including eyes and nose but is still alive in critical condition. If that were me, I think I'd want the cop to put me down too. <br />
Here's the semi-local version of the story: http://www.wlwt.com/news/31126909/detail.html <br />
Who would have thought the zombie apocalypse would be brought on by bath salts?

Best Answer

I saw that story on the news...scary stuff and yet the Canadian government is still researching whether or not this crap is dangerous. It is illegall in a lot of other countries...I sure don't want it legal here.

Best Answer

It became illegal as soon as it appeared here in Florida. Poof!

Best Answer

Omg---- very popular here, finally outlawed last September, but not before my own son had added it to his regime, right before suffering hallucinations and spending 6 weeks in rehab. The year before when we didn't know what was wrong, and he didn't admit he was using, he spent 4 weeks in a mental hospital and was almost diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia. He just turned 21 this May, and except for one beer on his birthday has been clean for 7 months. I lived in So Ca in the 70s as a teen, and did a lot of crazy stuff,but that **** is deadly!

Best Answer

sorry to hear that you had to go through that with your son, glad to hear he is away from it now. Who comes up with these things that poison our freinds and family? There must be a special place in hell for them.

Best Answer

better put your fingers in your nose if it invading your street, dont shoot until you see the whites in their eyes.

Best Answer

Yes- there have been a few cases here. <br />
There was one I remember where a woman admitted herself to the ER, hysterical, claiming that snakes had slithered out of her couch cushions and bit her, and that she was full of venom. <br />
There was another case where a couple on bath salts decided they wanted to take a vacation out of state- so they checked into a hotel, left their kids in the hotel room, and took a road trip that lasted for 2 days before the children were discovered alone in the room.

Best Answer

Ya-my son was seeing weird things, too. He thought he could read the cats thoughts, and they cud read his. Bad stuff

Best Answer

It probably is here, but behind closed doors! I might have to see how much stock we have in the stores with the bath salts! What idiot made bath salts popular? Hey dude snort this bath salt... it's soooo cool! And I got it on sale!

Best Answer

The County is in overdrive trying to kill it

Best Answer

where are you?

Best Answer

long island NY

Best Answer

Quite some time ago but there is plenty of the real stuff around here for people to buy

Best Answer

I hear that this stuff is really nasty and is not illegal in Canada. Pretty scary.

Best Answer

yup... there was an article in the paper here a couple weeks ago about it... one person said he saw demons on it and was terrified.. asked if he continues 2 do it, he said yes... people are dumbasses. lol

Best Answer

I read that it is highly addictive, and causes you to do a whole lot of unacceptable things. Still, Canadian government is not making it illegal.

Best Answer

not that I know of :/

Best Answer

Years ago---been made illegal statewide I think

Best Answer