PinksWoman PinksWoman 61-65, T 8 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes. Not only sad, but also angry. It's a very selfish thing to do to those around you.

Best Answer

Oh, as if expecting a miserable person to stay alive for you isn't selfish. If you had suffered as much as that person, you'd be suicidal too.

Best Answer

I used to think that myself, until I found help and learned that I had other options.

Best Answer

I was pretty involved with drugs as a teenager and had friends who were too. (One thing that can be said about drugs is that they do encourage a tight - if self-destructive - community.)<br />
I had two friends that ended up killing themselves. One was an intentional OD (we know as she left a note) and the other one was what I'll just call a very theatrical exit as I really don't want to wallow in the gory details.<br />
There was a bit of sadness, but even more there was anger. It's actually a pretty ****** thing to do to others - but eventually it mellowed out an life went on. <br />
I find I rarely think about these two anymore - and when i do I don't remember the people just the suicides. it's like they erased any good memories and I just remember the bad stuff.

Best Answer

a few times

Best Answer

my son did......two .....and it tore him up..!!!!!!!!!!! and me as well...they had been in our home so many times.....laughing and having fun.......very sad!!!!!

Best Answer