no, could you introduce us please?

Best Answer

Too Funny!

Best Answer

Yeah my uncle had given so much money to help us treat my sister who had cancer and she died at 6, he's not married and I will be there for him when he get's older

Best Answer

Love hearing about such a giving uncle. I hope you are better, it must have been so hard losing your sister. So sorry.

Best Answer

Really Thanks :) yeah my uncle is really great with us and with everybody else too .. Yes it's always hard even after years have passed memories still come back, hope you're having a great life problem-free =]

Best Answer

Yes and I intend on still.paying them back.. I am not comfortable with charity even when I would've never been able to amass such funds without tricking it off at a calculator... Thank You BTW?

Best Answer

no . im still waiting

Best Answer

I'm guessing the good friend is a middle aged lonely male who is looking for some one to owe him something. See you on Judge Judy in a few months :)

Best Answer

Tsk Tsk.

Best Answer

No...but I don't know that I could or would accept that type of gift. Would be nice to be offered it...but again, I don't know that I could accept it. There are somethings you just don't do...accepting large gifts from a friend is one of them.

Best Answer

There but for the grace of God, go you! I would thought I would never do that, until the threat of unfairly loosing my kids was at stake, (my ex is a millionaire), he had the funds. When I had the funds, I paid off my brother's mortgage and bought my brother a car. Just a sample of what I've given. I hope you never get caught in the judicial system fighting with everything you can to keep your kids.

Best Answer

All situations differ. I answered as I saw the question, had you included a situation such as that...my answer would have been different. I took the question as a friend offering cash...without reason, this definitely has reason behind them offering it to you. It wasn't out of the blue...here's some cash for you.

Best Answer

I understand, so sorry

Best Answer

I don't have any friends who are that rich. lol

Best Answer

money and friendships do not go together to me

Best Answer

No way. I don't think I could ever accept that amount of money from a friend. Especially if they supposedly wanted "nothing in return" I'd never believe that. The only people I'd accept it from would be my parents or grandparents.

Best Answer

I know, I thought that too. Until it became a custody battle for my children. She wants nothing in return, I am paying her in increments against her wishes. I would never believe it either, no one does. But, before I lost my money fighting for my children, I would have done the same thing. Believe it or don't. You are hearing the truth. There are good people in the world. I hope you meet one as kind as she.

Best Answer

She sounds like a wonderful friend! I hope the custody battle turns out the way you want it!

Best Answer

Thank you for your thoughtful answer.

Best Answer

That really would be a good friend, where did you find that one.

Best Answer