NO if he did he would be on his arse

Best Answer

Yup. Some guys think just because a girl goes to a club she wants that kind of attention. I'm pretty sure some club rats go every weekend because that's exactly what they want - as if having strange men grind on your *** and grab you is even remotely fun -_- . I go to latin clubs if I get the itch to go dancing...so much more fun.

Best Answer

Not that I remember in a club but I do remember having my breasts grabbed by a French lad in Calais.

Best Answer

that was young Ned

Best Answer

I should've known by his moustache.

Best Answer

guys and girls, both

Best Answer

Guys haven't, but women have.

Best Answer

No, but a girl groped me while she was groping her boyfriend at the same time.

Best Answer

Yes. They were trying to trick me into thinking a woman was after me.

Best Answer

yes many times.I got my boobs fondled in crowd ...

Best Answer

Can you please tell me how they do it, I mean, I really want to do it, I go to crowded markets every weekend and fondle boobs(by elbows, while walking in opposite direction, hands in pockets, while passing closely, just angle them so that boobs slide over the elbow) and bums (by the back of the hand). I want to know if there is any better way to touch beauties like you, so that it wont be too offencive to you, but at the same time more pelasurable to us :) ;)

Best Answer