Hound Dog :( I was sad for a while after watching it.
poeticdiva poeticdiva 22-25, F 13 Answers May 8, 2012

Pearl Harbour.

Best Answer

Riding in Cars With Boys --- A Penny Marshall film. Moving and poignant.

Best Answer

Open Window, about a girl who's raped and even though there's lots of movies about that, this one mad me feel so sick and depressed, watching her go through the turmoil.

Or Green Mile is a good way to spend 2-3 hrs crying...

Best Answer

House of Flying Daggers or the other one movie..2 brothers fighting over the throne. Very sad. But watching any movies about children suffering really gets me every time. The Road was a beautiful story and one I will always remember.

Best Answer

I don't remember the name of it, but it was a made for TV movie (int the 1980s) and it was about kiddy p0rn. I had four kids, and that movies really hit home hard. Also, Sibyl, and Mary Jane Harper Cried Last Night.

Best Answer

American History X. HE WAS TOO LATE :(

A Requiem For A Dream. What can I say?

Green Mile. Even miracles have to die.

Best Answer

"Think Like a Man" did because I have liked men in the past like the ones being made fun of. Too much reality for me but it was a hilarious movie.

Best Answer

Kimjongilia.

It touched me so deeply that I desperately want to do something about it. and I don't know how or where to begin.

Best Answer

Once were warriors. Like being beaten by a cricket bat.

Best Answer