CoolMike13 CoolMike13 31-35, M 6 Answers Jul 15, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

A person completes it, but it isn't the end all. Camping, good weather, good food and good friends and hobbies and working on something that I care about are all crucial to me for real happiness.

Best Answer

Preach. Amen. :p

Best Answer

Tbh I would have to say my boyfriend. Because he put's so much effort into everything and never gives up on me or have any problems. But most all he's helped me through a lot.

Best Answer

a person----significant other I used to be with He really made me feel like he only had eyes for me even if it was fake it did it for me. He was younger than me, very handsome and girls would check him out what he would do was kiss me, hugged me, caress me in front of them

Best Answer

wow jaded. Just because he loved you at a time doesn't mean he didn't still love you that time because of what he did other times. My point is, he loved you when said it. That kinda' matters, no?

Best Answer

just it matters and you are right he did love me he sure made me feel very special

Best Answer

what did it for you?
or what does it for you?

Best Answer

Love does it for me. I have some hobbies and stuff but... it all feels for not without love.

Best Answer