I had clinicals in the psych unit yesterday.....and I am still smiling at what an amazing experience I had. I'm so thankful to have met the patients and for the lessons they taught me in compassion and being nonjudgemental. I am so much better on the inside after meeting them. =)
Wurkoutgurl Wurkoutgurl 36-40, F 6 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

Yes one did. :-) Once, when I was having financial problems, I met up with a woman at Wal-Mart who mentioned she'd been given a bonus at work. I jokingly said "share some with me!". Much to my astonishment, she DID! She was REALLY nice to me, and I still appreciate her kindness to me! :-D

Best Answer

Wow! What an awesome story. People don't realize how much they can impact a life kindness..

Best Answer

:-) If people could know what a kind heart was capable of, they might want to make theirs a little kinder, mightn't they?

Best Answer

Yes, the people here on EP. There have been some great people I've met.

Best Answer

I agree, I have met some pretty amazing people on here. Heck, I even met the love of my life on here....=)

Best Answer

Pay it forward !

Best Answer

I try to...every time I care for a patient...

Best Answer

Beautiful...thanks for your noble service.

Best Answer

It is my pleasure to do it....

Best Answer

Not that i remember.<br />
Though i have been that stranger.....apparently.

Best Answer

I guess because I am doing what I love...nursing....and I love people so much and caring for them....I am always growing on the inside from watching the battles people have to face...

Best Answer

It is a good place to be...is`nt it?
I am glad you are doing what you love.....its a rare thing these days.

Best Answer

It's taken me a long time to figure out where I belong. But now that I have....it is truely amazing! =)

Best Answer