I had clinicals in the psych unit yesterday.....and I am still smiling at what an amazing experience I had. I'm so thankful to have met the patients and for the lessons they taught me in compassion and being nonjudgemental. I am so much better on the inside after meeting them. =)
Wurkoutgurl Wurkoutgurl 36-40, F 6 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

Yes one did. :-) Once, when I was having financial problems, I met up with a woman at Wal-Mart who mentioned she'd been given a bonus at work. I jokingly said "share some with me!". Much to my astonishment, she DID! She was REALLY nice to me, and I still appreciate her kindness to me! :-D

Best Answer

Wow! What an awesome story. People don't realize how much they can impact a life kindness..

Best Answer

:-) If people could know what a kind heart was capable of, they might want to make theirs a little kinder, mightn't they?

Best Answer

Yes, the people here on EP. There have been some great people I've met.

Best Answer

I agree, I have met some pretty amazing people on here. Heck, I even met the love of my life on here....=)

Best Answer

Pay it forward !

Best Answer

I try to...every time I care for a patient...

Best Answer

Beautiful...thanks for your noble service.

Best Answer

It is my pleasure to do it....

Best Answer

I used to play a certain online game when I was younger. The people I met there were the only friends I had in a certain period of my life. They gave me the strength to hold on, they made me laugh when there was nothing to laugh about. So yeah, strangers can really change your life even if you've never truely met them for real=) I still have a lot of good memories from it.

Best Answer

What a great experience. Good people always seem to come into our lives right at the perfect time

Best Answer

Not that i remember.<br />
Though i have been that stranger.....apparently.

Best Answer

I guess because I am doing what I love...nursing....and I love people so much and caring for them....I am always growing on the inside from watching the battles people have to face...

Best Answer

It is a good place to be...is`nt it?
I am glad you are doing what you love.....its a rare thing these days.

Best Answer

It's taken me a long time to figure out where I belong. But now that I have....it is truely amazing! =)

Best Answer