Bear1956 Bear1956 56-60, M 7 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Affairs

Yep! Went over to the guys house and showed his wife some video of her husband and my wife having drinks at the horse betting place. Then went to his business and let everyone know how he and my ex decided to ruin the lives of 5 children. The following Monday had her thrown out of our house by a judge who also saw the video along with her stumbling around when she came home and threatning to kill me. Never looked back and had full custody of my 2 kids until they were 18. Nuff said? remarried 19 years ago!

Best Answer

Good for you. Women such liars and cheaters. That's why I'll have nothing to do with any of them ever again.

Best Answer

Fool me once! Petty foey current wife. She knows all about it and knows my tolerance is zero. Not that she would ever do that to me

Best Answer

Ya. And got rid of her. Funny though. I've cheated on a woman tho, and expected her forgive me. It's such a double standard for men sometimes. It's complicated.

Best Answer

Yes. I let her back into my life but I'm sure I'll pay for my stupidity soon enough.

Best Answer

I don't believe in cheating, it's for backward shallow people.

Best Answer

Backward, shallow people=women

Best Answer

What a jerk you are.

Best Answer

Asked her to leave , changed the locks & came up here to Edinburgh on holiday.

Best Answer

Yup. Showed her my tail lights and that was that

Best Answer