krkkumarkrk krkkumarkrk 41-45, M 18 Answers Oct 27, 2010

Shortly after marriage, my wife and i were entertaining her younger sister from out of town for the weekend. The first night she was there we went out for dinner and drinks. Her sister seemed a little flirtatious with other guys at the bar after dinner and i thought that was funny because i new she was married also. The next day we all woke up with little hangovers so i made the three of us bloodymarys to start the morning off right. As we had lots to drink and a good breakfast, (we were buzzed again) i made comment if anyone wanted to chill and play cards? They said yes and i changed the "drinks" to their favorite wine. The girls didnt know how to play any kind of poker so they asked me if i would show them. After a few hands they said it was easy and were ready to play. I suggested we used our clothing for money cause poker is poker! After a few momments they agreed to play.Ofcouse i keep loosing because i was dealing (ha ha) to make them feeling comfortatble. Then i began to get them undressed with my skillfull card dealings.(ha ha). Next thing you know i was eating my wifes sisters ***** as my wife was sucking me. It never happened again after that with her but my wife and I enjoyed times with other people after that.

Best Answer

So dam lucky

Best Answer

Yeah I actually took my wife's sisters virginity at my wife's urging. Her sister is younger and at 16 wanted to have sex, but didn't have a bf. After several times of my wife saying" why don't you just **** Jen(little sis) and let her experience it, I said ok do you think she would be ok with it? My wife says oh yeah we've already talked about it and she wants you to **** her for the first time !!! Although my wife said she is a little afraid of how large your **** is. Her sis had spent the night and etc. and had seen my **** on a few occasions especially in the hot tub, lol. <br />
She came over that night to stay with us, and after a bottle of wine her sis was sitting in my lap, rubbing my **** and being encouraged by my wife. We all three went up to our bedroom and I asked her if they were both sure? Jen just pulled my **** out and started sucking it.....ok I guess your ready I said. I fingered her and ate her ***** to the first ****** a man ever gave her. Soon we moved to trying to ****. She wanted it missionary and I worked it fairly slowly. Her ***** was dripping wet but so tight I couldn't believe it. She was trying to slide away and saying it was to big and it hurt too bad. I finally pinned her against the headboard and started to drive my **** deep inside her. My wife was rubbing her sisters head telling her to hold on it would feel better in a minute. Finally her shouts of pain turned into moans of ecstasy. We ****** until I got ready to *** and shot it from her stomach to her hair. After resting for a few minutes we all went to soak in a hot bath, and after that I had my first ********* with my wife and her sister. They never kiss mouth to mouth but pretty much anything else goes. They both still thank me for me for giving Jen her first sexual experience. That was 13 years ago and we still get together and have sex. In Early March my wife was at a work seminar for a week. The last three days of it Jen came to stay with me. We ****** constantly for those 3 days, with my wife consent and urging. I know it's unusual but my wife feels like they are one in the same, her and Jen. If I've been with one the other sister should get to enjoy it as well. I haven't told too many people.....but I have to admit it is anazingly hot sex !!! I'll try and get a couple pics of Jen up soon.

Best Answer

wow, that would be a dream come true...

Best Answer

You're lucky then. Though it of curiosity you said that your wife feels that Jen &amp; her are the same- does it mean that she got along with Jen's bra when Jen actually had some relationships... Just thinking out loud.

Best Answer

when I was in HS I dated a girl that had a lil siss that I would do things with when the GF was not looking. A lot of same day stuff, even GF had no clue she was sucking off her lil sis's slobber or PJ. Things like we would go somewhere and when the GF was in the store the lil sis would jump in the front and I had my hands all over her tiny tight lil body and she would try and suckk me for all she was worth to get me to ***. Lets just say she always had crushes on guys her older sis dated. I just happened to be the first BF she did it with, found out years later online she did that a lot. I plan on hooking up with her again someday.

Best Answer

great question and great connents. Very arousing!

Best Answer

I did! Years ago! Realised then that I married the right sister[ The slutty one!]<br />
Now Im divorced and still friends with my sister in law I think I made the wrong choice!<br />
Actually, shes more like a sister to me know!<br />
X

Best Answer

my wife has 3 sisters. 26 18 and 16. i have had the pleasure of sex with all four at different times through our marriage. verying combinations of the four. including all four on our ten year anniversery. two younger ones gave me their virginity. they like sex with each other as much as with me.

Best Answer

Thats disgusting!
Adresses and phone numbers please. Its for a friend of mine, whose a researcher! !!!

Best Answer

having sex with my sister in law is my biggest fantasy, together would be amazing.....i wish one day..

Best Answer

I bow to you.. there was a time that I wouldn't have minded fuc**** my wifes sister but she went off the deep end and is a hardcore bible thumper. No offense to anyone who is, she is just a bit overkill.. when she became pregnant by her husband, everytime I saw her **** (in clothes) I had to go home and ja** off!!! oh well, you win some you lose some.

Best Answer

I would... I wouldn't mind doing my wifes Mom, her Aunt, her sister or many of her friends too.. hell, we can make it one big incestuous **** for all I care.. I've been fixed so I can't get anyone pregnant anyway!!! LOL

Best Answer

Yes and loved it!

Best Answer

No, but I did with my sister and her husband.

Best Answer

I want to have anal with my wife and her sisters (one of three).

Best Answer

I've been having an affiar with my sister in law for three years now. She is also married and she is about 12 years older than me. She told me last weekend that she is now 10 weeks pregnant with my baby. She knows it is not her husband's because he has been snipped for a few years now. She is due to give birth when she is 44. My wife and I have 2 kids and she has three already.<br />
I think that this is going to end both of our maragies. But I really get along with my sister in law. So we might end up getting married after we get disvorced.

Best Answer

no but i was having sex with a woman and screwing her 24 yr old daughter too..just not at the same time..neither knew i was screwing them both..when the mother let it slip the daughter freaked and no more nookie from her after words

Best Answer

Life Sucks! And all you wanted was for them to suck!

Best Answer