sarayan sarayan 22-25, F 6 Answers Apr 3, 2011

Online relationships are a strange animal. I do believe chemistry can happen online - both for friendships and lovers; however, more often than not, it is all too easy for a person to imbue characteristics into an online lover that really are not there. <br />
Until you meet your "online lover" and spend some time with him or her to see if the chemistry is real, you cannot know with any certainty that you are being realistic. It is very easy to get lost in desire and fantasy in this virtual world - and it can be every bit as real and painful as the real world. <br />
There is no substitute for dealing with flesh and blood in person. It is the ultimate gauge of determining if a real chance at a relationship exists - the physical reactions have much to tell.

Best Answer

yes i think many people have now a days mine didnt work

Best Answer

I never have but I do have a cousin who met his wife on line that was over ten years ago and they are still happily married.

Best Answer

no but youre cute.

Best Answer

I have tried several times to develop an online friendship but I could not understand why I can't.

Best Answer

u mean like you cant keep the relationship going well? as like you never know whats gonna be next,cuz u see, online relationships suck at we cant tell how the other really feels when he says something~right?

Best Answer