Going on a road trip in one week and I am so excited. I have 5 days there and want to make sure I get to all the good stuff!
Juli3mari3 Juli3mari3 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 19 in Travel

I didn't like it much. Noisy and crowded

Best Answer

I'm going around canada day so I expect it to be crowded

Best Answer

The falls are amazing to see though...if you can close enough

Best Answer

yes, I have visited it. it is quite a sight, and some people of Toronto, Ontario, Canada are friendly.

Best Answer

Falls were fine, didn't appreciate the huge industrial complex 100 yards away though

Best Answer

Is that on the canadian or american side?

Best Answer

My bad, it seems they've removed or demolished the industry now, it has been 20 years since I was last there... looks to be just parks, hotels and consumer shop shite everywhere now. have a great time, enjoy one of the worlds marvels and don't let the tourist traps bite you in the wallet :)

Best Answer

Thanks! appreciate it! i'm looking forward to the drive and the trip :)

Best Answer

have a great time :)

Best Answer

Besides the Falls themselves, my fav's are the Maid of the Mist and the Butterfly sanctuary.

Best Answer

Did you buy the package or did you buy tickets for everything separately? Def. Want to go on the maid of the mist!

Best Answer

Separately, but I'd definitely go online and try to find a package. Put on that disposable raincoat they give you for the maid...you're gonna need it!

Best Answer

The air was pretty clean and watery.. And the water is good.. A bit cold. But I had fun.

Best Answer

What time of the year did you go?

Best Answer

February.

Best Answer

yeah early spring is still chilly in canada unfortunately. makes me miss jersey so much.

Best Answer

I had cold for two weeks after That but it was worth it.:)

Best Answer