I normally dream in color or not at all now that i am an adult. I also know how to tell teh difference between a vivid dream and just a "recap" of my day. But, today I was riding my quad on the back of my property. When my heart palpitated for no reason. then a couple seconds later I saw a honey yellow colored snake with some kind of black and brown spots laying perfectly stiff and straight on the road. I of course panic, run him over and he DISAPPEARS? he wasnt slithering up hill, not crushed on the ground just Poof! gone. then I realized what it was. but I dont know what it means, and I am a little scared cause its my first time doing this with my eyes open. help please.
thesaddestsong thesaddestsong 26-30, F 8 Answers Apr 28, 2012

I had an open eyed vision;

as I was sitting on the edge of my bed in the afternoon,

I saw an evergreen tree; and I reached out, and touched

a branch, and could feel each of the lush deep green needles.

Then it disappeared. What does this mean?

Best Answer

If you have your eyes open you have visions the whole time you keep them open.

Best Answer

Don't be afraid, no matter what. Visions are not something to fear. Even throughout history, sure, some were disturbing, but because of what they were indicating, or because the person did not understand it. I have had visions (but not of a snake) a few times, and I like it that I did.

Best Answer

I don't know , why this happen ? maybe the snake was trying to tell u something ?

speaking of visions , do they come true ? if they do then sooner or later u will know the reason behind it , relax

oh and yeah i had once vision with my eyes opened m i also freaked out cause usually see them with eye closed ..so maybe it's normal to have this feeling?

Best Answer

They are usually warnings or clues towards something I am suppose to do. thats why it scared me. So yes they do come true, and its worse if I dont watch out with the warnings.

Best Answer

oh well , try to remember everything about ur life so u may know ..anyway i hope noting bad will happen..calm down

Best Answer

noting hheh oh it was nothing

Best Answer

I have had a couple of wide awake dreams, while I am up and walking around. I don't know what causes them. Mine were so vivid, that I actually can understand why people who have religious type visions actually think they have seen Jesus or Mary or *whoever*

Best Answer

thats kind of awesome I wonder if thats the direction I am headed in

Best Answer

You fell asleep and dreamt you were walking around, having visions. Thisd was broken by your flatmate teling you to put some cloths on while you ate your breakfast. Only you woke up and realised you were on a bus (courtesy, Dov Davidoff).

Best Answer

you could have seen a really fast snake.

Best Answer

It was flat laying still stif as a stick. not in motion at all

Best Answer

I had a few visions from A Higher Power while asleep and walking:

The first one I had was a dream and it came true which let me now then that it was from A Higher Power.

1992-1993: In my dream my mother,which was alive at the time and well as far as I knew was approaching me but her body was drained to her bones and in the dream I knew she was dying. I was crying and told her I didn't want her to die. She replied "Don't worry to Tony(nickname) you are going to be alright." I woke up and said a prayer. 6 months later or so my mom told the family she had cancer and she went through radiation treatment and that drained my mom to the bone like in the dream I had and she died. Couldn't believe God had showed me something like that without me being able to save her. but 2010 the dreams and visions started coming more and this time it was about the world I believe. I will share these I pray when I know beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Best Answer