the first time i heard him, he said: what are you thinking about?

Best Answer

lol weiiiiiiird and funny I just wrote about a dream I had about the rabbit from that movie. Swear I didn't see this question until now! >_<

Best Answer

Oh and no, never heard any voice like that. That would be pretty freaky.

Best Answer

Yeh it was, and yes I have a slight obsession with frank the rabbit haha

Best Answer

bizarre :O

Best Answer

12 years old... was sliding down the side of a scree edge after I tripped on the trail( I was by myself ).. felt legs go over the edge of a straight down cliff to a river 100 feet down.. felt a hand grab my hand forcibly that stopped me and heard teh word NO. Threw underwear away and basically to this day have said WTF

Best Answer

something similar like that happened to my cousin. I was there to witness it.

Best Answer

me and your cousin should talk..

Best Answer

I had a dream once when I was wiccan. I was 16. and .. it was me running from a nightmare I should say.. and blah blah blah.. I looked up the sky ... and I asked "why are you doing this??" and it said "You have been punished for you have been snared." and I remember asking.. "What does snared mean??" lol. and I instantly woke up.. and I wondered what did snared mean.. I told my dad about my dream.. he was pissed.. and told me to knock my witchcraft sh1t off and explained to me what a snare is.. <br />
I don't know how I could properly describe my dream to exact detail.. or how that voice sounded. but it stuck with me.. the clouds.. the sun.. the light.. it was soo bright.. and powerful looking. the voice was like loud trumpets.. like thunder... but louder...

Best Answer