My wife had our German Shepherd **** me like I was his *****. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I was really sick feeling at first, but now I really like it and want him to!!
lynnsissy lynnsissy 66-70, M 42 Answers Jan 3, 2011

I love it, my husband and his friends regularily bring Max a huge rottie in to our sex games and have him **** knot me. It is definately one of the most erotic things you can do with friends there watching!!! I especially love the fact that the knot gets soo big just before Max comes that the pain is amazing as he gives his final thrusts, the *** is also much warmer and so much of it, the warmth builds as the knot locks the *** inside me sometimes we are stuck for over 20 mins before the knot dies down and then my hubby and his friends pile in ******* me while im full of the warm ***, soooo hot you've got to try it, i promise you will get addicted xxxx

Best Answer

2 hot

Best Answer

I have

I loved being KNOTTED.

I sucked him too.

I do it all the time.

I have done it in front of an audience.

When he gets his KNOT in me & it swells up SO BIG - then we are hung up together for as much as 45 minutes!!

I feel really SLUTTY & NASTY

I LOVE THE FEELING OF BEING A ****.

The ******* are GIGANTIC & GO ON & ON !!

Best Answer

Holly **** ur stories get me fkn hard cannt add u or write on ur board care 2 add me plz

Best Answer

I hooked up with this guy off of craigs list, and was supposed to just be blow job for him. When I got there he had me take off my clothes get on all fours and suck him while he was in his computer chair. Then he grabbed my head shoved his **** down my throat and choked me with his rod while his dog mounted me. I was terrified, and the dog just kept ******* and it felt awesome.. I came when he knotted up and slamming my prostate..

Best Answer

perhaps I have been missing something, but guess I won't try to find out

Best Answer

Does anyone know where I could find a dog to **** me?

Best Answer

There would be no shortage of takers i imagine. Depends where you live.

Best Answer

never had it done,but thought about it

Best Answer

I had a GF after college who was into BDSM. Once, she had me tied to the coffee table, and a (male) friend of hers came over with his dog. They both watched the dog **** me while they played with themselves and each other. It was totally hot. The dog filled me and came like a hose, I was a complete mess.

Best Answer

It amazes me how many people are willing to offer opinions on subjects they have no experience of and why read an article if your only reason for doing so is to judge the person writing it. I have seen a lot of dogs ******* humans both male and female and they sure don't seem unhappy about it. The dogs that is, some of the humans have had strange expressions on their faces.

And yes I have.

Best Answer

Same here. It is an experience you won't forget and you'll wind up with many repeat performances. Dogs do love to ****.

Best Answer

I totally agree with you. They know what they are going to read and after doing so claim to be offended.
I'm all for experiencing everything.

Best Answer

I first played with the **** of my Alsatian . .It got excited,the red flesh came out,the **** became erect and hard .I sucked it,when it started throbbing ..THen I kneeled down with my buttocks raised .The dog as if trained first licked my ***,then mounted my back with its fore legs.Trying to penetrate it first failed a few attempts.But it was stubborn and willnot leave.It got all the more tempted to ****.Then suddenly it got the *** hole and entered .Initially the stroke was slow.After a few strokes it ****** vigorously, and buried its **** deep inside my ***.I felt the root of the **** swelled up like a ball.I knew it will stay for some minutes until the dog discharges inside my ***.So I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling.After 15 minutes it came profusely:spurts of thick *** sprayed eep inside my *** .Then the soft **** came out.And my *** was oozing l lots of *** .My *** was a little sore but it was a wonderful satisfying **** .Earlier many men have ****** my *** .But those were not comparable to the dog-**** .After that the dog got into a habit of ***-******* .It has also ****** the ***** of my wife and three sisters in law .Now it has become an expert ******, so that within a minute or so it can successfully penetrate and start ******* .

Best Answer

Where do I find someone to let me play with their k9?

Best Answer

i've been been ****** by i dog your not the only one. it fealt so good i want to sneek back in and be his b****again.

Best Answer

******* an animal is unacceptable. My response to this post is in "Don’t Tell Me What I Am Allowed To Be Turned On By…." Under the experience group " I am open to new sexual experiences" posted August 28th, 2011. If you care to know my opinion on why ******* an animal, like ******* a 4 year old child, is a threat to everyone's sexual freedom, read it. It is to depressing to repeat it again here

Best Answer

I would think ******* a animal is the worst of the two just not appealing to me and oh I guess 4 is a little to young maybe by 4 years 8 sounds better but 12 is perfect in my view

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer

always been intrigued by it.

Best Answer

Yes, I did. I am male. His knot was big in my anus but if you let him finishe and go down, it is not too bad. Don't pull him out early! That hurts and not just for the moment. I hurt for a couple of days! Glad I did not have a hard poop after that! I would love it again! Love that and a nice ***** to **** in her vagina.

Best Answer

no but i used to love ************ my lab.& let him cumm on my face.i thought about letting him **** me but was afraid he would knot up inside me &wouldn,t release .

Best Answer

I'd like to but I live in Texas is there anyone on here that lives in texas

Best Answer

I would love to get my wife to do this....among other things.

Best Answer

yes i have it feels so good taking it up the *** and when the knott pops in you are his until he shoots his load of puppy juice into you..........

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

hard to see how that would work with a man hole to tight but anything is possible is guess. supporter of diversity

Best Answer

Works well...

Best Answer

There speaks the voice of experience! You are lucky.

Best Answer

I was ****** by a dog and it hurt at first. But after a little while it felt good. It really felt weird when he came in my *** and it dribbled down my legs.

Best Answer

I want to but everytime I try my dog gets hard but he doesn't want 2 mound me why is this

Best Answer