Ive noticed a lot of people like to live a champagne lifestyle on a beer income.
boatrace boatrace 66-70, M 10 Answers May 7, 2013 in Community

I havent bought so much as a stick of bubble gum on credit. If I can't pay cash for it, then I can't afford it. I've never had a credit card in my name. My wives did, and it caused me nothing but grief. This world is in trouble. Nobody wants to take responsibility for nothing these days. That includes the bill.

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

I don't use credit cards at all...pay cash for everything and if I can't,I wait until I have the money.

Best Answer

The Americans seem to live off their Credit cards, and that could be the reason everyone is in debt here. If I can't afford to buy something, I wait until I have the money to buy. Seems logical to me. Q~Q

Best Answer

I've never owned a credit card in my life and never will. I don't always do my best to live within my means, but I'm never in debt to anyone.

Best Answer

Good to hear

Best Answer

Especially in America. <br />
I don't have credit cards, just debit cards. So do most Russians.

Best Answer

Here but i came from Austria, maybe not your country who you mean :D

Best Answer

I don't have any credit cards. I live a very simple life.

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

I have a credit card but I keep it at home most time use it just to buy online.<br />
I also never spend beyond my means so I can pay the bill end of the month in full without paying interest.<br />
A major part of this recession is because people would just get credit cards and buy lots of expensive things they could not afford and then when time comes to pay the bills they get into trouble and have to go bankrupt or they have to make all sorts of cutbacks just so they could have a new top of the range iPad or flat screen tv.<br />
When things like credit cards were for the rich only and it wasnt as easy to borrow as it is now if people wanted something they saved up for it.<br />
Meant they couldn't just go straight out and buy what they wanted but they knew when they did buy it they wouldnt get into any debts they were going to have trouble repaying later

Best Answer