My mother is going through this right now. I have been crying a lot because she's in pain. Her ear hurts. The nodes became enlarged in October, the swelling went down - but she is experiencing pain and the ENT is now telling her that they need to do a biopsy. SHe had blood work, and a CT scan, they said that she had a paranasal disease. I am worried, my best friend had similar symptoms.... it ended up that she had Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She is OKAY now, thanks to chemo, but it has been a rough road. I love my mom so much, but she has a lot of things wrong with her - she takes a lot of medication for her problems, and now we have this to deal with. I believe in God, so I will try to put this in His hands. I will pray for any of you here that need my prayers. No matter what the outcome, we can benefit by being here to support one another. Please feel free to reach out to me. I have been alone in this house today.... Crying some, then trying to push the negative thoughts away. I hope you all get positive outcomes.<br />
Love, Em Strange

Best Answer

If I may I would first recommend this book " Presc<x>ription for Nutritional Healing " I don't know why this book was renamed because for me the old title made more sense. " Alternative Healing through Nutrition"<br />
So anyway I recommend this book because I have used this book a number of times inorder to understand clearly as to what was happening in my body when having symptoms of one kind or another Your lymph nodes are an intricate part of your immune system and if they are swollen you have something that you must Not Ignore or play with it can be very serious. <br />
Please do not jump off in the deep end, Google the book and look up lymph nodes you can also find that book at hi-health or a health food store, sprouts has one also my point is you can walk up pick it up and have a read.... It's no joke it involves your immune system and it could be a number of things creating the irritation, the mistake a lot of people make is compare their situation with people around them the problem with that is that we are all individuals and everyone responds differently to treatments. I'll give you an example: There's a big movement in this country to legalize pot and you'll find 100's who claim it helps them but did you know that pot can weaken some peoples immune system. But only you know your body and paying close attention to what's going on with you will help you figure out what to do.

Best Answer

could be a thing called sarcoidosis my sister had that it isnet cancer.

Best Answer

what is that

Best Answer

i really dont know myself but my sister had enlarged lymph nodes to and they took a sample and said it was called a thing called sarcoidossis somethink to do with the immune system thats all i know sorry

Best Answer

I have the same thing!!! Went to GP who felt them took some tests everything okay then I went to rheumitalogist she couldn't figure it out. Then I had what I call a mini stroke. Which I don't know if it really was or not. Going to cardiologist in two weeks. Tell you what they say. Just really exhausted. Please post back if you find out anything! Driving me crazy!<br />
Been thinking maybe an autoimmune disorder. The only weird thing on blood test were high inflammation .

Best Answer

me too, i will u do same..

Best Answer

Strephthroat

Best Answer

Mine was caused by a temporary infection.

Best Answer

they did an ultrasound.They just watch to see if they get bigger.

Best Answer

They went away after about 7 years.

Best Answer

I had some once above my thighs and took some meds and they got better. I know a lady who had them in her neck and it was a thyroid kind of thing. Go to a lymphnode specialist!!

Best Answer

They have been there a month, dr did biopsy but came back and didnt have good sample so need anotheone, havent had it done yet, been googling alot and thinkin alot of cancer.. so was hoping to hear good stories lol been freaked bout it for a while. also lotta itchyin on back neck

Best Answer

They can be caused by infections too! Not just cancer!

Best Answer