flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 8 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in EP

Nope .

Best Answer

It's happened to me. In point of fact, I try to leave at least one reply in every question I ask.

Best Answer

Surely you know thats the way to recieve less answers posted to your question .

Best Answer

I get plenty of answers as it is. People love me!

Best Answer

Same here , I even rolled a 7 on the dice . Have fun flip

Best Answer

L'chaim!

Best Answer

No. But people sometimes jump the gun if you don't answer their private messages quickly. I just tell them to keep calm. I do have other things to do.

Best Answer

Lol not yet.

Best Answer

No, but I hardly ever ask questions. What I do find weird is the people who can't even go back to rate up each answer, it's like they asked the question and that is it ! Just acknowledging you appreciate people answering, kinda rude.

Best Answer

That is enough, can shows you went back to actually look at the answers. Only say can, cos not everyone will see that and who rated it up. Even if you reply to a comment you can relate to, shows you actually cared even to read the comments.

Best Answer

not so far - but then I rarely ask questions. I already know everything and prefer to share my eternal wisdom

Best Answer

Well, aren't YOU special!

Best Answer