hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 11 Answers Jun 27, 2012

The curliness of hair is determined by the amount of disulfide bonds between the hair proteins. More bonds produces curlier hair, I've never heard of anyones hair going straight before, I wonder if it might be a sign of a chemical or nutritional imbalance that has affected the bonds - maybe you should mention it to your doctor, especially if you have any other symptoms.

Best Answer

It used to be Shirley Temple curly...now it's straight as a board. I've been having serious health issues lately. Didn't connect to two together....probably should mention it to my doctor. Thanks.

Best Answer

your welcome, I hope your health issues get resolved and don't give you too much trouble :o)

Best Answer

mom had straight hair up until she had her back operations and because of the meds she was on during n after the operations made her hair start to curl in the yrs to follow.

Best Answer

wow...wierd........maybe some chemical in a hair product.

Best Answer

I used to have straight hair, cut it then it got all curly.

Best Answer

Yes, it was a hair raising experience ;-)

Best Answer