The curliness of hair is determined by the amount of disulfide bonds between the hair proteins. More bonds produces curlier hair, I've never heard of anyones hair going straight before, I wonder if it might be a sign of a chemical or nutritional imbalance that has affected the bonds - maybe you should mention it to your doctor, especially if you have any other symptoms.

Best Answer

It used to be Shirley Temple curly...now it's straight as a board. I've been having serious health issues lately. Didn't connect to two together....probably should mention it to my doctor. Thanks.

Best Answer

your welcome, I hope your health issues get resolved and don't give you too much trouble :o)

Best Answer

mom had straight hair up until she had her back operations and because of the meds she was on during n after the operations made her hair start to curl in the yrs to follow.

Best Answer

wow...wierd........maybe some chemical in a hair product.

Best Answer

I used to have straight hair, cut it then it got all curly.

Best Answer

Yes, it was a hair raising experience ;-)

Best Answer