I watched these movies and I wanna know what you guys think about them. I find Imagine Me and You quite romantically cute. And Bloomington is just the perfect for me. Though the ending kinda broke my heart. But I love it still. Watcha guys think? :D
iLikeNB iLikeNB 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 9, 2012

I haven't seen any of these, will have to look them up! :)

Best Answer

I suggest you watch Imagine Me & You first. It's a pretty good movie. Trust me. :)

Best Answer

ha I will, i'll let u know what I think ;)

Best Answer

Watched it and loved it....I think my heart literally swelled when Rachel and Luce kissed!! :) Next suggestion please ;)

Best Answer

I've seen a number of them. Bound, Lost and Delirious, Loving Anabelle, and Imagine Me and You are among my favorites.

Best Answer

Hmm. I'll watch Bound ASAP. :)

Best Answer

"Imagine you and me" is a good feel good movie, "lost and delirious" I had for a long time before I watched it, set in a girls boarding school well, it sounded a bit pervy to me. When I watched it I realised how wrong I was, it's very good and has one of the best "love" scenes ever, a bit dark, but very good, never heard of the other one though.

Best Answer

Ahh. Lost and Delirious is kinda good too. But when Paulie and Tori broke up, it went downhill from there. But I like the first part of the movie. :)

Best Answer

I've seen plenty.

Best Answer

So what LGBT movie did you like the most? :)

Best Answer

My absolute favorite is Fingersmith, and Tipping the Velvet is also up there, as well.

Best Answer

tipping the velvet is good, not sure 'bout the cockney accent though.

Best Answer

I've just got a "thing" for Victorian era movies, gay or not, and I am also a fan of most things Brit.

Best Answer