put my stuff in a sack, kicked my landlord in the nuts and bought a Greyhound ticket to Hackensack New Jersey.

Best Answer

I did! Good - do it before you settle down...

Best Answer

I moved to West Africa and lived as a Gambian wife for 3 months. Then I came back to England.

Best Answer

I havent but would love to

Best Answer

Hi, im a single mum, with two almost teenage kids. i live in NZ and just feel the need for a change..a better life,i feel like im on a stand still. seriously thinking of moving to Australia next year.

Best Answer

Im a single dad....my sons mother is not a very productive part of his life...seeing him usually "1 day a year" and thats christmas day....and my daughters mother allows me to see her when she thinks i should which isnt often...
i also feel at a stand still in my life...i have lived with the same 20 miles for my entire life....
I need a change badly

Best Answer

This may be your calling then...I know its mine, because i am putting it out their..i really need to get out of my comfort zone...and start a new chapter in my life, i feel im still young (36)..I just need some advicde on where to start...to take action..Oh and wish you well too..maybe the first step for a new horizon.

Best Answer

I wish

Best Answer

I lost my job, then moved to Orlando to go to college.

Best Answer

Did you know anyone? did it take you long to get established?

Best Answer

I still really don't know anyone, but I'm making connections.

Best Answer