needadviceplease2 needadviceplease2 36-40 10 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

put my stuff in a sack, kicked my landlord in the nuts and bought a Greyhound ticket to Hackensack New Jersey.

Best Answer

yup we packed up our flat and two kids and moved 200 odd miles away and havent looked back since!!

Best Answer

Yep. Moved to Hawaii. Best decision I've ever made.

Best Answer

Hawaii is definitely awesome.

Best Answer

Awesome..! lol Hawaii is on my wishlist, would love to go over their and do a LomiLomi course, but first things first..i need to relocate..re-establish myself..stuck within my own limitaions..need to break free ...and make the first step...

Best Answer

I did! Good - do it before you settle down...

Best Answer

I moved to West Africa and lived as a Gambian wife for 3 months. Then I came back to England.

Best Answer

I havent but would love to

Best Answer

Hi, im a single mum, with two almost teenage kids. i live in NZ and just feel the need for a change..a better life,i feel like im on a stand still. seriously thinking of moving to Australia next year.

Best Answer

Im a single dad....my sons mother is not a very productive part of his life...seeing him usually "1 day a year" and thats christmas day....and my daughters mother allows me to see her when she thinks i should which isnt often...
i also feel at a stand still in my life...i have lived with the same 20 miles for my entire life....
I need a change badly

Best Answer

This may be your calling then...I know its mine, because i am putting it out their..i really need to get out of my comfort zone...and start a new chapter in my life, i feel im still young (36)..I just need some advicde on where to start...to take action..Oh and wish you well too..maybe the first step for a new horizon.

Best Answer

I wish

Best Answer

I lost my job, then moved to Orlando to go to college.

Best Answer

Did you know anyone? did it take you long to get established?

Best Answer

I still really don't know anyone, but I'm making connections.

Best Answer