Jasanna Jasanna 56-60, F 7 Answers Feb 12, 2012

Everything can be seen as positive, as negative or as having no meaning at all (neutral).<br />
Child sees lots of things as neutral and innate happiness arises naturally.<br />
We learned to attach negative meaning to many things, situations or conditions and made it a habit.<br />
Hence anywhere we look - the negativity triggered within us.<br />
Make it a conscious practice to change/shift your attitude toward things to more positive. Change the way you interpret things. Make it a new habit.<br />
This will help mind and spirit to get back to happiness.

Best Answer

I have had the same question burning in my brain for months now- The best 'solution' that I have found is doing things that you once enjoyed in your time of happiness or during the years of happiness... whatever it is... big or small.. it's those tiny pleasures that add up in the end. <br />
For instance.. when I was younger- I used to love going on walks.. something I quit doing for awhile.. I recently took it up again and it's something I look forward to doing everyday. It's something small but it means a lot to me.<br />
Hope this helped a little. And wish you luck on finding your inner happiness again

Best Answer

it is that simple. good comment!

Best Answer

Intellectually I know that but the difficulty is in getting it from my head to my gut. Really getting it to where I need it to be. Know what I mean?

Best Answer

Just look back..that might help..but seriously..im actually in that stage right now..and cant bring it back..thats when the word "Closure" is gonna pop out ..

Best Answer

I smile more and try to be positve to others it seems to make my life more enjoyable, but I have lost my drive to be physically exersizy like I used to. I me dont get me wrong I havnt let my self go to far Yet :( but I just seem like I havnt the energy or desire to run and jump and bounce around like I used to

Best Answer

a toker? LOL...you made that judgement based on my name....LOL So much for the Kabbalarian Society. No, I don't toke.

Best Answer

Well I need to learn how to do this. Lost the comment and the reply.

Best Answer

No, I don't toke. LOL....no judgement...just not my thing.

Best Answer

You asked if I toke lol I just responded that I only do it on ocassions maby a few times a month but I do not drink alcohol nor do I use any medications unless my immune system cannot do it but it usuallly can . I did not imply that you did nor did I ask lol but Its all good

Best Answer

actually I think some one else asked if I was a toker sorry

Best Answer

Hemp is a very useful fibre. I don't make judgements.....I thought you were making one about me...........based on my name. Now this is an awesome example of miscommunication.......let's both knock the chips off our shouldars and be friends..........

Best Answer

NP

Best Answer

Cool beans to me :, I can be a friend to everyone You would have to be very aggressive for a long tim ebefore I would dislike you or anyone for that matter. Your friend :)

Best Answer