Hieverton13<br />
only from a distance - seen a meteorite<br />
:)

Best Answer

Seen?! More like ridden one

Best Answer

Yes, a few.

Best Answer

yeah..chance to make wishes

Best Answer

yup, a few times...

Best Answer

Many times. I grew up in a small country town, the night sky was filled with stars. We (my family) used to lay on the trampoline in the back yard on our backs on summer nights and watch the sky together. We used to see satellites make their way across the sky or planes bound for unkown places, we used to talk about all kinds of things and share our stories from the day or our hopes for the future or hell knows what else. Sometimes we'd just all lay there in silence, enjoying each other's company without a word until someone spotted a satellite or shooting star. I often miss that lifestyle.

Best Answer

I should think so. How else would we know they exist? I prefer to call them meteors, or at least falling stars. Shooting stars reminds me of a Tv show.

Best Answer

Yes! But only out in the desert where the night sky was awesome....you could see the milky way, planets, and an ocaissional shooting star!

Best Answer

No, but I swung on a star catching moonbeams in a jar.

Best Answer