Darkfairy88 Darkfairy88 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Health

YES! Me.... I realised how vile smoking is and how much it makes you stink... YUCK

Best Answer

actually that's exactly what the addiction is

Best Answer

it is called a stomach upset.......i experience it nearly every time I smoke......

Best Answer

Sort of. Stopped because breathing was a problem. Slight motivatuion there. Now the smell of it does make me sick and I can't bear it. I had no idea how bad it is until I stopped.

Best Answer

yep that was the way i quit, i only smoke if ive been drinking which is barely ever

Best Answer

Gave that up too as if you go out drinking you will smoke. So two down, not many left. But they were the worst two. How did I stop drinking? Finally one night I got violent, stopped the next morning and have never missed it. No one drinks around me.

Best Answer

Wow... thank goodness I've never been a smoker to find out!

Best Answer

Yep, the same day I officially quit smoking. That's when you know you are ready to quit. Or you just quit cold turkey. Seriously, that's a good sign.

Best Answer