Like I got diagnosed when I was in the middle of a break up and being evicted. They said I am depressed and have anxiety! Im like your years of training did you great doc! SMH
loudsilence1 loudsilence1 26-30, F 9 Answers Feb 5 in Health

Well, I personally don't believe them... but I also think - its ok to be depressed and have anxiety - one should face the troubles in life... not just forget about it by smoking weed or taking some drug...

Best Answer

the doctor said i had multiple personalities, but all of us think he is wrong

Best Answer

lmfao!

Best Answer

Yeah very well possible that the diagnosis is wrong. Maybe it was not a very good doctor. Was it a mental health doctor? or a general practicioner? On the other hand it can be that this all took so much energy from you that you indeed had a very mild form of depression...

Best Answer

I was depressed after they told me I was depressed lol. I do have problems because I went through some bad things, but shoving pills down the throat doesnt help, it just mkes things worse

Best Answer

ah that's for sure... if you have a mild depression taking pills is not the kind of treatment that should be done... usually they send you to therapy, talking therapy. No pills. I would go to another doctor!

Best Answer

The most they would give you are herbal pills, to help you sleep better or something like that... but not full on depression medication...

Best Answer

They're Satanic pill- pushers & money-hungry scam artists who steal souls.

Those pills are poison! & Ive been falsely labeled with schizophrenia, bipolar, schizoaffective, dysthymia & psychosis.

I just have OCD, anxiety, Tourette's & depression.

Best Answer

Yea I wonder if it is a scam because once I was off meds and got out of my unhealthy situation, I was more than ok!

Best Answer

Same here. My best medicine is solitude, for real!

Best Answer

No, I think mine have always been right.

Best Answer