Sophiesmiles Sophiesmiles 13-15, F 7 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Health

It should be an honor to see one, especially if someone else pay for it. It is scary only if you have to hide something, but then therapist are there to advise and help resolve issues.

Best Answer

I saw a Psychologist years ago when I was suffering and all he could tell me was to keep a journal. How scary is that? Not at all! Go for it if you need counselling. Good luck. :-)

Best Answer

Therapy is not evil. I may even help you deal with some stuff. Mind you, not every therapist is the same, and not every one can help everybody. Be positive and give it a try, if after a few months, you don't see any improvement, ask to try another.

Honestly is key to it working. Remember, they are there to help. Good luck

Best Answer

Not unless you're scared of a bunch of weird personal questions.

Best Answer

No, dealing with therapists is fun and you learn stuff. The problem is the cost.

Best Answer

Its not scary and yes you don't have to tell them anything they forced me and I just sat there they can't do anything but try to make you talk! Don't break for em.

Best Answer

Nope, you mostly just sit there and talk. Occasionally you find a shrink with an agenda of their own or that seriously needs therepy themselves, but they are in the minority.

Best Answer