MissAnthony MissAnthony 41-45, F 17 Answers Jan 24 in Hobbies

Well a friend of mine over here had a bad experience in one of those nutty French hot air balloons, which was always going down. Just like the French.

Best Answer

I have not but, despite my fear of heights, I would like to do it. I try to conquer the fear (= weakness in this case of phobia) by doing things that involve high altitude. I love flying in planes—even little rickety ones—& the one helicopter ride I took was awesome (& I reserve that word for things that are truly worthy, like the Grand Canyon & other natural wonders or experiences that literally strike your awe or exhilarate your spirit, not 'you're awesome for giving me a tic-tac'). I never thought I'd be able to voluntarily go on an upside-down roller coaster but I got over that—the newer ones are so smooth that the fun outweighs the fear. And I try not to think about the poor people who've gotten stuck hanging for hours during major power outages. But one thing I have no desire to try & I've made peace with it is one of those free-fall vertical drop rides.

Best Answer

I'd love to do the helicopter tour of San Francisco and they Bay Area in general. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it though. It's rather pricey. :(

Best Answer

I know, but save your pennies. I took my (now ex) BF on one over NYC about 10 years ago as a birthday gift and it was a little under $100/person.

Best Answer

No. But I'd love to try that :)

Best Answer

I have (several times).<br />
What 1st surprised me was how noisy it could be; plus, the landing were rather bumpy!<br />
Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer

I would NEVER go up in one of those.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes but I found it somewhat boring honestly. I guess I just like excitement more and hit air balloons are slow and easy going :)

Best Answer

Wow! This question seems to be really popular — I've never gotten this many ❤️s & replies for some of my deeper queries

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

not yet but i want to try that

Best Answer

nope but ive been in 30000 ft in the sky..

Best Answer

No,and don't intend to.

Best Answer

I don't do Republican conventions...

Best Answer