MissAnthony MissAnthony 41-45, F 16 Answers Jan 24 in Hobbies

Well a friend of mine over here had a bad experience in one of those nutty French hot air balloons, which was always going down. Just like the French.

Best Answer

I have not but, despite my fear of heights, I would like to do it. I try to conquer the fear (= weakness in this case of phobia) by doing things that involve high altitude. I love flying in planes—even little rickety ones—& the one helicopter ride I took was awesome (& I reserve that word for things that are truly worthy, like the Grand Canyon & other natural wonders or experiences that literally strike your awe or exhilarate your spirit, not 'you're awesome for giving me a tic-tac'). I never thought I'd be able to voluntarily go on an upside-down roller coaster but I got over that—the newer ones are so smooth that the fun outweighs the fear. And I try not to think about the poor people who've gotten stuck hanging for hours during major power outages. But one thing I have no desire to try & I've made peace with it is one of those free-fall vertical drop rides.

Best Answer

I'd love to do the helicopter tour of San Francisco and they Bay Area in general. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it though. It's rather pricey. :(

Best Answer

I know, but save your pennies. I took my (now ex) BF on one over NYC about 10 years ago as a birthday gift and it was a little under $100/person.

Best Answer

yes, it's interesting, everyone should do it at least once in their life. you go with the wind so you may be traveling but you don't feel the wind because you're going at the same speed. the heat from the burner is intense and the view is incredible

Best Answer

No. But I'd love to try that :)

Best Answer

I would NEVER go up in one of those.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes but I found it somewhat boring honestly. I guess I just like excitement more and hit air balloons are slow and easy going :)

Best Answer

Wow! This question seems to be really popular — I've never gotten this many ❤️s & replies for some of my deeper queries

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

not yet but i want to try that

Best Answer

nope but ive been in 30000 ft in the sky..

Best Answer

No,and don't intend to.

Best Answer

I don't do Republican conventions...

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer