abinicole abinicole 31-35, F 5 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Community

Avoid the cops when possible. Never attract their attention. They are no better than ordinary gang bangers.

Best Answer

If the police got layed off, like others in our country, those officers would become the new criminal elite. Big time!!!!

Best Answer

In the days of yore when the six martini power business luncheons and dinners were in vogue it was not unusual to be stopped and for a slight financial recompense be gently escorted home by a squad car arriving safely.

Corruption , no doubt, but drinkling was common and the courts and the law tolerant to a remarkable degree. Was it right ?, Of course not, Was it corrupton of a sort? , Of course, it was. Do I condone it? No! Do I miss it it ? Yes!

Best Answer

One girl had this fantasy of being ***** searched by a corrupt cop. I still feel corrupted.

Best Answer

I read your profile .... I am sorry for posting that ****. The only thing that can work is getting a media person to run the whole story. Cops are terrified of bad media coverage.

Best Answer

don't be sorry, made me laugh.

Best Answer

: } .... you already tried the media thing?

Best Answer

not yet but it may be my next step iv done everything else....

Best Answer

I really really wish you the best. Your family deserves it.

Best Answer