RojoJeepNut RojoJeepNut 70+, M 11 Answers Jan 8, 2010

I have been to ten buck two as a kid. California/Navada Wa.

Best Answer

I live in Kalamazoo..

Best Answer

I kid you not, there is a silk screen company here in Houston by the name of Obsidian Stark and I was just yesterday telling her about how I wanted to name these ten hill billy comandments the the ten buck two commandments and then saling them to my rednecks's sister's cowboy church she goes too and then charge them 20 bucks each... so ten buck two. cool hugh??? I will like an investor if anybody gets it with me?

Best Answer

No,although I've been to Tipperary, Jeez that was a long way.

Best Answer

It's Timbuktu, (pronounced Tim Buck Too), NOT Ten Buck Two, and it's a city in Tombouctou Region, in the West African nation of Mali. ( I was there to do research on old Greek texts at Sankore University).<br />
It's one of those places that's beautiful and ugly too (like it's history. It was the slave trade capital at one time. Arab slavers used to use as a ''last stop for gas'' before going into the Shara. It remained that way for hundreds of years) Since it is near the Shara, be ready for a lot of sand and dust.<br />
Visited Kalamazoo too, in southern California. Didn't like it. Most of the people seemed to have their noses in the air so much I was surprised they could walk around without seeing in front of them. The town felt..''plastic''<br />
Personally, I'd rather be in Timbuktu ..

Best Answer

I haven't even been to Timbuctu - except by movie...

Best Answer

No but I have a friend that lives in Kalamazoo, it's somewhere in Michigan. However I myself have been to Dam Corner. That's in CA.

Best Answer

No but I had an unfortunate trip to lake titicaca.

Best Answer

yes I've been to Kalamazoo many times!

Best Answer