toohonestforowngood toohonestforowngood 18-21, F 29 Answers Jun 28, 2011

i had a girlfriend that liked to have sex in cinemas, the first couple of times it was kinda fun, the whole risk of being caught etc, we even started going to really bad films so that there would be less people in the audience. Eventually I realized that the cinema was the only place that she wanted to have sex, that's when it became more weird than fun.

Best Answer

Love the phrase "...more weird than fun". Says it all really.

Best Answer

Many years ago I had a girlfriend who was a nurse. We went away for a weekend at a hotel, and she had brought two sets of handcuffs, which she used to pin me to the bed. They belonged to her brother, a police officer. <br />
We did the obvious, and the when she went to unlock me from my bondage, the key broke in the lock of the second set.<br />
Despite copious amounts of cream to slide my hand out from their grip, and with panic setting in of SS Titanic proportions, and my voice beginning to squeal characteritic of a demented llama, she called the reception desk. <br />
The hotel manager, a kindly sympathetic soul, called the local police station (apparently all police handcuffs in the UK open with an identical key), and asked if they could send along a plain clothes officer to liberate one of his guests.<br />
Some 15 minutes later, a knock on the door resulted in the entrance of three hairy arsed full uniformed Bobbies complete with helmets, who were assisted by the manager, deputy manager together with assorted members of staff from electrician to plumber.<br />
The relationship terminated about three minutes after breakfast.<br />
I now indulge in the most disgusting fetish of all time ..... CELIBACY !!!<br />
Regards from sunny Spain

Best Answer

Hell of a good story. And, perhaps, a lesson for us all.

Best Answer

I've got a diaper fetish and my boyfriend of ~1.5 years is into sounding (having metal rods inserted into his urethra). DEFINITELY not my thing, but he's indulgent of my kink and I'm indulgent of his, and we've been making it work just fine. I'd rather date someone who has a different weird fetish than mine but with whom I have a lot in common in other respects than someone with whom my strongest point of connection is purely sexual.

Best Answer

what in ur opion is strange

Best Answer

What is your boyfriends fetish

Best Answer

Fetish of pregnant women. Where would this stem from?

Best Answer

It is just an image that imprinted (that is really not the right word) at a vulnerable time and it stuck.

Best Answer

Fetishes can make life more interesting, and even spice up a relationship - provided you a) are open about it with your partner and b) it's acceptable to both of you. Sexuality is a wonderfully complex thing...it's just a shame that so many concentrate on the missionary position and then it all dies away from sheer boredom.

Best Answer

Yes, I dated a girl that was into pee desperation. I was disgusted and ready to end it right there. She didnt press it on me but begged me to be open minded about it. Its not the worst fetish Ive ever heard of so I tried to be understanding and researched it a bit. The more I found, the more it bothered me. Now just the word fetish alone creeps me out.

Best Answer

yes fetishes make it interresting

Best Answer

Had a guy I used to know went out with a girl who used to draw a pentagram on the ground and really got off on it, candles, the whole lot, he used to lie down on top of he pentagram, he drew the line when she started pouring blood and hot wax on him

Best Answer

Yes - she had a thing for biting during sex. Not fun little nibbles, but BITING - she'd get all worked up and I'd be covered in welts and bleeding cuts, and wanted me to bite her back the same way. Uhhh, no...not a turn-on for me. She agreed to tone it down, but when one of her bites sent me to a doctor I decided to lose her instead.

Best Answer

You should advise her to go for a cognitive behaviour therapy.. poor girl..

Best Answer

Sounds like you met Hannibal Lecter's ex-girlfriend.

Best Answer

turns out she had much larger psychological issues...once diagnosed, she refused to take any meds and is now rapidly destroying herself. can't save people from themselves.

Best Answer

Liberal as I am, that biting would get my feet moving away from her, fast.

Best Answer

I dated a guy who liked me to wear ankle socks in bed....he loved the ones that folded over and had ruffles on them.....he turned out to be some kind of loser druggie - Married a guy that dreamed of having anal sex with me....he turned out to be some kind of woman beater and I left him after a very short time...stalker type even...had to go "on the run" for a few years......in my opinion...the fetish says it all about a person, the weirder the fetish the weirder the person.

Best Answer

This guy need to go for psychoanalysis..

Best Answer

anal? ya got it going on girl

Best Answer

Yes, I've dated and Married a guy who had a diaper fetish, found out later on in the marriage along with other things I'm divorced now..

Best Answer

You must have been surprised.

Best Answer

Actually "surprised" would probably be an understatement.

Best Answer

hahahaha deff an understatement

Best Answer

she loved watching me ****, ive never come across it since

Best Answer

I had a boyfriend who was always kissing my butt. Literally.

Best Answer

but, if u have a nice but, then its understandable

Best Answer

On that note: is kissing someone's belly weird?

Best Answer

ya must have a nice one

Best Answer

No. Belly kissing is very sensual.

Best Answer

Hum, well, you are a beautiful so I can kinda see ... oh, never mind.

Best Answer

that isn't wierd

Best Answer

Butt or belly ? The only person I've known who kissed bellies (specifically) liked kissing pregnant ones.

Best Answer

butt, many men want to kiss female butt, me included! its not strange or weird, at least i don't think it is

Best Answer

One guy that begged to put his tongue in my bellybutton. ONE date!<br />
Another guy who wanted to stick his tongue way into my ear canal. ONE date!<br />
I guess those are the only semi unusual ones. <br />
I think my husband would have slept with his gun if I had let him...but he was a cop. <br />
Barney Fife. <br />
:)

Best Answer

I think a tongue in the ear would be the weirdest and the most disgusting.

Best Answer

It was very....WET. Can't imagine that it tasted good either. Blah.

Best Answer

actually its not bad

Best Answer

keep clean all over

Best Answer

Navel play can be very pleasurable - not that you should go along on the first date.

Best Answer

My ex boyfriend wanted to try the whole... peee thing. And i was like "no, dear God no", but he kept bringing it up every now and again

Best Answer

Icky,,,

Best Answer

Only if you think juggling antique cameras while wearing a tarp as dress is weird.

Best Answer

It wasn't so much that he had a fetish for anal that I found weird.... it was that he wanted to be on the receiving end.

Best Answer

No. But it does depend on your definition of weird :)

Best Answer

Anything beyond common fetishes.

Best Answer