gainergirl19 gainergirl19 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

I was told lack of exorcise is the number one factor in heart attacks. I was told I had to take medicine for the rest of my life for cholesterol and high blood pressure.

I became a vegetarian and changed nothing else in my life. Now, I'm 75 lbs lighter, I have normal cholesterol and blood pressure. I still take zero meds.

If you feel unhealthy, change in a way you want to change. If your doctor is telling you something simple can improve your health without the need for medicine. You should at least consider it to avoid more serious issues later on.

Best Answer

Thanks I've been told I have prehypertension and need to get slimmer to reduce my risk of a heart attack. I really like being this weight but I might have to stop

Best Answer

Understandable. I was comfortable the weight I was also but if my health was gong to fail, I wouldn't be able to stick around for my son. Not just to see him grow up but to be there for him. I had to do something and I didn't want to go the way of the pill. Make your own choices but do so well informed.

Best Answer

I told myself I needed to lose weight and started to do research, right away finding out that belly fat (accompanied by visceral fat underneath) was the most dangerous kind. I designed my own weight loss and exercise program suited for me (67, breathing and back problems, 5' 10" between 208-211 lbs.) Five months later I'm 179 this morning, four inches off my belly, breathe not perfectly but a little easier, 4" off my belly, less back pain . . . so far so good and my goal is to go to 160 lb.s and stay within 5 lbs. of that. If your avi is yours, belly fat is really the worst kind of fat to have for health reasons so, I hope you do take your Doctor's advice and good luck.

Best Answer

Food That Kills - Full Documentary (YouTube)

Best Answer

I will watch that when I'm not on my phone. Thanks

Best Answer

Yes, my doctors have ragged on me for years. I've undertaken daily exercise and will keep at it for several months. Then I give out and put weight back on. I doesn't bother me until it's time to tie my shoes.

Best Answer

*throws up*

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Your avi

Best Answer

You could have just said so. There's no call to be crude about it.

Best Answer

Who are you the language police? Get lost!!!

Best Answer

Get a life, troll.

Best Answer

LOL Im being called a troll by some fat bloater Ive seen it al now. You look foul btw

Best Answer