I'm just having a super difficult night trying to stand up for what I want out of a guy. I'm crying alone while he is drunk with his friends and I know this is all wrong for me. I'm hurt and in love with him, but I know I need to be strong... Look, I know this website can be silly, ridiculous, and sometimes insightful, but tonight I just want a little support. Standing up for what you deserve when you love as easily as I do is really really hard... but it is what I need to do.
rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 2 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

sorry for your pain. if he's the insensitive one, it's not a big surprise it didn't hurt him too much...in any case, you didn't do it to hurt him, you did it to protect yourself...and sure, sometimes the dumper hurts the worst after

Best Answer