My first birth I was watched closely after a pre birth seizure and high blood pressure from eclampsia, my 2nd birth I got kidney stone from not drinking enough while breast feeding and after the 3rd birth high blood pressure due to stress. But all 3 problems resolved themselves with treatment.

Best Answer

It isn't unusual. What's going on?

Best Answer

I've been having unexplainable pain in my uterus and ovaries and it's been four months and I still can't have sex. I've had two ultrasounds done and they can't find anything and I'm now on my third dose of antibiotics.

Best Answer

Well, this is certainly unusual and sounds like at least inflammation and could be infection. After this 3rd round of antibx, insist on further testing if no improvement (in the way of imaging). I'm sorry for your suffering at a time that should be so joyful.

Best Answer

Yes, unfortunately. I had issues from getting an emergency c-section that went wrong.

Best Answer