ValR ValR 41-45, F 7 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Long Distance

Nothing beats face to face interaction. Cyber dating is simply set up to fail from the get go.

Best Answer

Unless cyber dating leads to face to face dating.

Best Answer

True that.

Best Answer

i admit i made that mistake. this person even flew to see me a few times but was an emotional sadist.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that

Best Answer

I look at it .....as a good think, I do have a heart that feels the passion and the hurt............one day all those feeling will be shared with another heart who can treasure mine.

Best Answer

Yes but, no....I don't "deserve" better anything....People always think they are "entitled" or "deserve" something or better....

Sort of thinking way to much of themselves....Which in part is why we see the world the way it is today....

When there's no humility, no acceptance of one's own errors...It always becomes someone else's fault...

I'm not into that

Best Answer

I suppose so as long as they are not going to cheat on me.

Best Answer

love aint easy. It can make you feel great one day, and make you feel very shi* the next. It's still worth going after in the end though. Take it from someone who had their heart broken recently.

Best Answer

I think many of us have

Best Answer

It's a shame

Best Answer

alot of it has to do with people being fake online falling in love with a person that doesn't exist

Best Answer