What did you do? I told my best friend, that it was my choice and its up to me who I am with and no one else
LittleMissDaredevil LittleMissDaredevil 18-21, F 5 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes - and I should have listened!

Best Answer

well of course. But being stubborn as I am, I typically heeded my own counsel as far as relationships. And of course had it blow up in my face numerous times

Best Answer

no...but if this is a good friend, you really should consider if this person may have real cause for concern

Best Answer

She is my best friend, she hasn't met him yet and she really hates the guy. she always gets upset when i go out with him to spend time together and apparently he isn't treating me right because I dont see him 24/7, so I'm a little confused

Best Answer

if she hasn't met him...it doesn't seem logical that she could have made a judgement on him as a person. Is your friend normally judgmental or clingy as a person.

Best Answer

My best friend actually chose my boyfriend for me and we have been married 38 years!!!!!

Best Answer