Reply by Studmuffin11 wigglebottom likes to spout Republican talking points Reply by Wigglebottom Sorry but you need to follow the questions a bit more closely. Start with going to the very same citation that the writer, "misandry123" had used. http : // rt. com/usa/news/jobs-us-employment-welfare-749/ Then you will see just how WRONG YOU ARE! By the way, Why would you make the effort to put someone down, when YOU have no idea what is going on? YOU clearly did not read the article that the writer cited for the question did you? Studmuffin11 Dec 10, 2012 11:23 AM Imma have to block you it happens just like samantha wiggles her nose in bewitched you're blocked Repub
Wigglebottom Wigglebottom 46-50, M 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in EP

LOL, personally I love seeing a sh*t-disturber with a liberal pov for once. The trolls here are way over-represented by conservatives. We don't whine about it, though. But this fellow appears and conservatives talk about banning him, etc.---like free speech is only a conservative privilege. Tsk. Funny how you folks can dish it out---but you certainly can't take it.

Best Answer

I can take anything it is clear that he cannot as HE was the one who did the blocking.
No problem can be solved if you do not talk about it.
And, to block me rather than admit he was wrong deserves to be publicly exposed in this manner.

Best Answer

just to throw an extra cents worth in.... i kinda like the trolls on here.... mostly they have off-beat senses of humour, not easy to get and need thinking about ;-/

Best Answer

aww , poor baby.........and you felt the need for public revenge , how very mature of you.

Best Answer

You see he got this treatment because he was a coward and blocked me when I proved he was being a real JERK and was totally in the wrong. Care for some of your own?

Best Answer

He blocked me too when I proved him wrong.

Best Answer

And do pray tell how you managed that ?

Best Answer

It's not hard to prove a Liberal wrong. :D

Best Answer

He is a coward who spouts off and when caught runs away and blocks you. He is afraid to be a man and admit when he is wrong. (For all I know you could be him PEZA)

Best Answer

Wrong wrigglebum , I am in fact Kropotkine.

Best Answer

SilenceEvermore (ironic choice of username, btw), just because someone doesn't share your point of view and gets tired of belabouring the point doesn't mean they were wrong.

Best Answer

Bijoux - It was a joke aimed at peza.

Best Answer

Also, I find your implication hilariously ironic.

Best Answer

Hey, I totally believe that. You'll never see me claiming to have bested someone simply because they got sick of arguing with me.

Best Answer

And you will never find me making assumptions about why someone did something.

Best Answer

Who is Kropotkine ?

Best Answer

"He blocked me too when I proved him wrong" ~ no assumptions there...lol.

Best Answer

And there you are assuming again. :D

Best Answer

Hahaha, I saw this and read it as "Does anyone have a problem with the username 'Studmuffin11'?". LMFAO.

Best Answer

The republicanphobic troll,along with a few others,has blocked me as well.They can't handle being faced with facts.

Best Answer

No issues here. I don't always agree with every one of his statements, but that's a good thing. When someone challenges you and forces you to think through your own viewpoints, it's refreshing. I admit my viewpoint may be skewed, however, because I don't really sit comfortably on either side of the political fence.

Best Answer

seen him around. i like his name

Best Answer

aw..... you blocked him/her?<br />
i have never really understood blocking<br />
... to me, it always seems like an admission of defeat,<br />
...... the only thing it does is prevent any further possibility of understanding.<br />
i have not had any problems studmuffin11<br />
but i respect your right to make a choice.<br />
from robbie

Best Answer

He got this treatment because he was a coward and blocked me when I proved how wrong he was to say what he did.

Best Answer

aw.... s/he blocked you first :-/ as i wrote above, i don't understand blocking, it just seems like an admission of defeat and blocks any attempts at further understanding. i guess the two of you will never now develop understanding. respect, from robbie

Best Answer