leenawright leenawright 51-55, F 19 Answers Dec 8, 2010

Hi:<br />
You asked this last year but I've just joined the Project and thought I'd try to answer: I was the 'wife' to my lovely real wife for 13 years until she died. I loved to dress in women's clothes and do the 'homemaker' bit, and thus, I paid for three sets of custom made mascectomy bras (with C cups) that I wore constantly under blouses and dresses to give me the proper shape. I did this on my own, and paid for them, because I wanted to feel and look as femine as possible, especially when working around the house in skirts. My wife always approved. So, please understand that if a man loves his femine finery, it is only natural that he want to 'feel' the part when he's dressed, as I always did. Whether I was in skirts or not, my wife was (by mutual agreement) the Head of the House, and she expected me to look as nice as possible when serving her in skirts. Hence, any sort of realistic breasts are necessary. I didn't dress in skirts just for the pleasure, but also because of my wife's basic dictum with regard to our power exchange: 'women's clothes, women's work; women's work, women's clothes.' My lovely breasts just kept the game real...and I loved looking down my front when I worked and saw what any housewife would see: boobs! Let your husband have whatever kind of **** he wants, for they will help form him into what I happily became: a devoted male partner who served his living Goddess in the form of a wife-*** maid...and looked the part. Hope this helps...and I miss her dearly. Love, Gerry.

Best Answer

your husband loves the finer things in life, and loves women so much he sometimes wants to be one. If he is sweet and devoted to you, then tame him and make him into an obedient homemaker and housekeeper and you will both be happy.

Best Answer

You have just described me.

Best Answer

My Bobby has C-cup silicone breasts which I glued on. They jiggle just like their real and they don't come off in the shower or if he's at the beach. You should look into those if he wants them and see if he really likes them before looking into breast implants.<br />
And they can be removed, but it takes a little time with the right removal.

Best Answer

When it was clear that I was to become femme, the changes were not restricted to items of clothing. I noticed soreness in my breasts, and thought they were starting to emerge and protrude. I asked my wife if she noticed this, and she showed me the estrogen she had been disolving into my coffee. She stated she would not stop until at least B cup was achieved Its hard to act manly with real breasts.

Best Answer

Your wife should talk to mine& build up my wives' confidance-
She's fine with me dressing& even going out in public with fem me(she even curls my hair& is teaching me fem ways--But is somewhat hesitant about me going on hormones-But she has no one to talk to about it(I really think she'd get a kick out of "Tricking" me into taking them!

Best Answer

did you want to be feminine?

Best Answer

how is your sex life, with you being fem?

Best Answer

with dominant men it is quite good

Best Answer

I am not looking to be a sissy husband to my wife but we are certainly interested in breast growth. Why because I would to be more feminine as I am a female spirit experiencing life in a male body and secondly because my wife really likes the idea and is turned on by it.

Best Answer

After several years of my husband wanting breasts I finaly caved in and conscented. I di however insist that they be enlarged properly so they looke right and had that feminine shape. With that agreement we sought out a breast surgeon who di a magnificent job of giving Steve, my husband a beautiful set of C cups. To enhance this addition to his body I had my sympathetic doctor prescribe an estrogen regime for him. It has now been a year and I just love the new him. He has become somewhat submissive, is no longer sexually demanding and he really can pass as a woman when I let him. However he must struggle evry day to conceal his breasts under his business clothes and has resorted to wearing a compression bra a vest. Whe he gets home in the evening he cannot wait to get outof his restrictive garments and into a proper fitting bra.

Best Answer

I believe he wants you. He likes women. Lots of men prefer women's things, but can't admit it or even face it. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. I love to serve my wife. She is our family's head, and my boss. I would love for her to feminize me, encourage me to be a wife so to speak. <br />
I suggest you experiment with it, making sure YOU are ok. Take full advantage of him. He will do all the housework and much more. He wants YOU to be free and confident and dominant.

Best Answer

i trhink your husband is a crossdresser leena, he loves to wear all girls stuff, even grow his own breasts, but doesnt want to loose his balls, he is not a gay, thats why he still wants you as his wife, he feel comfort in girls stuff like panties, bras, slips, dresses.pantyhose, etc (in fact they are comfort, softand nice, man have skin too, and they can feel it all), after that he weill get arroused, and want to have laid, wity his wife/ women, not a guy, one of the causes is hormone<br />
~just saying~

Best Answer

Some guys are just feminine and want to live life as a girl, they sometimes think by getting married, that they could change, but it never happens. The urge to dress and feel like a women always haunts us until we finally give in.

Best Answer

By this time you have probably had a lot of time to discuss this with your husband and decide for yourself how to handle the issue. Hopefully the two of you have enlisted the aid of a psychologist who has helped you to gain a better understanding of your husbands request. <br />
of course I am a bit biased but the main question I see here is can you deal with the issue of your husband wanting to be treated as a sissy and if so can you deal with a husband who needs a bra. On the other side of the issue is how important is it to your husband to grow breasts. <br />
There is no disgrace either way and it is only important what the two of you think. Personally my relationship couldn't survive the issue so things just didn't work out but that was just us. You two may have a much stronger relaionship with a stronger ba<x>se.<br />
Good luck to the two of you. Let us know what you decided.

Best Answer

I want too. You women get to wear all the sexy clothes and you are the strongest sex.

Best Answer

it wont stop at breasts sounds like a transgender issue to me <br />
run far and run fast the psychological harm to u aint worth it

Best Answer

You must love him because I would have said sianara long ago!!!

Best Answer

Whats wrong with having a free live in maid

Best Answer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8361863.stm<br />
it may not be his fault.

Best Answer

Yes the fault sometimes is who ever is around them when growing up. In my case, my sister influenced me.

Best Answer

uhhhh...send him to a military boot camp and have them tough the man into him?

Best Answer

Its hard to march and climb in a dress.

Best Answer