My parents split up. I felt extremely unwelcome at my (now) dad's house, where my mom and I had to be until we moved. My dad verbally abused me and I mostly hid in my room because my mom worked long hours. It was mostly me, my dad and my little sister, who had taken my dad's side. When my mom and I moved, the house that we lived in never felt like home. I've lost a sense of home. And I feel homesick for a that sense of belonging. I'm sick of living in a house. I want a home someday.
DarkNavi9 DarkNavi9 16-17, F 3 Answers Jun 27 in Community

One place is as good as another for me.

Best Answer

its unfortunate and yes my parents split up when i was 14 i didn't take it well but i wasn't really upset about a loss of home but family

Best Answer

I never really had a sense of family to miss. My dad was more like my horrible, mean older brother. He never acted like a dad.

Best Answer

im sorry about that you just need to do your best to make sure you and your husband don't put your kids though the same problems

Best Answer

Not having kids. That's my solution. The horrible parenting ends here.

Best Answer

thats not how to stop the buck...although im not saying you have to i think that with a good marraige kids will be an awesome blessing

Best Answer

I don't want to ruin some kid's life. My dad had the privilege of passing down mental health issues to me. Oh, it's great. Panic attacks, depression, and I think I'm bipolar just like him. When I was little my mom tried to jump out of the car when it was moving. My dad was abusing her to the point she wanted to die. It was really bad then. It's better now, but I don't trust either of them.

Best Answer

I didn't hear no bell, it aint over till its over you have the choise to look forward and put theese things behind you . don't think your the only person who had a hard time growin up . all this bullcrap will eventually make you strong . good luck

Best Answer

I'm not having children. I don't have the mental stability. I'll be surprised if I get married.

Best Answer

Never had one. I'm a rolling stone.

Best Answer