rainbowlove10 rainbowlove10 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 22 in Dating & Relationships

Yeah, but we befriended each other again two years later. Nowadays we don't talk much though.

Best Answer

How long were you friends for? Im sorry to hear that!

Best Answer

We were friends from 1st grade until 5th grade, basically we were both a-holes and I didn't like how harsh he always acted towards other people. We had some arguments and hated each other, but became friends again in 7th grade. We don't have any classes together this year so I haven't spoken to him in months, but at least we're on good terms.

Best Answer

Well good terms is always better than leaving things and never solving them. thanks for sharing your story.

Best Answer

She wasn't a best friend, but she was a party friend. I think we did have a few dumb arguments. But then she did some shady things...and I can't be around someone like that.

Best Answer

thats understandable, youre better off that way.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

How did you feel when that happened?

Best Answer

You can't lose someone over a dumb argument, there was already some difference waiting to be brought to the surface and separate us...

Best Answer

Almost a couple of times on here..... we made up ... cant live with out her...

Best Answer

I guess that's what happened.

Best Answer

what do you mean you guess? :/

Best Answer

Yes. I will regret it forever. So will he. But we must move on in life.

Best Answer

What happened if you dont mind me asking? Did you ever talk to them again?

Best Answer

Oh Lord. In a nutshell...We had a crazy argument over q stupid woman. (no cheating involved) Nothing spectacular. But in the end we could not resolve it. It nagged at us. Then...I got insecure. It was understandable...He stopped contact for several days. Totally unlike him. I couldn't take it. We had words about it. Again I ended it. I need a strong man to be with me. He wasn't it. But yes...It was a totally DUMB argument. It makes me sad that it ended the way it did. At the time...he was my very best friend.

Best Answer